Best of Myanmar
The 9-day tour of Myanmar takes you through the country’s famous cities as well as lush countryside. You will visit quaint temples, pagodas and monasteries, learn about the local culture and communities and be witness to some of the most picturesque landscapes you have ever seen in your life.
Tour At a Glance
- Explore all significant attractions in Yangon including ancient temples and pagodas, bustling markets as well as lush gardens
- Visit the temple town of Bagan and be introduced to architectural wonders as well as local culture and way of living
- Admire the splendid architecture of Buddhist pagodas and monasteries of Mandalay
- Visit Amarapura, Ava and Sagaing, the ancient capital cities of Myanmar
- Explore the stunning beauty surrounding the Inle lake on a boat ride
- Explore the vibrant local markets in the villages as well as take in the beauty of the area from the top of a summit
- Tour code: STIC02
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Shwe Yee Pwint Hotel Bagan
It situates at the edge of archaeological monument zone and near the Law Ka Nan Dar Pagoda and surround by other Pagodas. Hotel is about 8km away from Nyaung Oo Airport.
Reno Hotel Yangon
Reno Hotel is at the best and rejuvinating location near the Inya Lake, which is just five minutes walk from the hotel. It is perfect for guests who love to engage in physical activities such as brisk walking and feel the cool breeze from the lake.It
Hotel Magic Mandalay Mandalay
Hotel Magic Mandalay conveniently located in Mandalay. Architect carefully designed to your comfort and memorable stay. Mandalay International Airport is 30.6 kilometer away from the hotel.
Amata Garden Resort Inle Lake
Located on the eastern bank of Inle Lake at Ingyin Gone Village, surrounded by green forest, Shan Hills and the lake itself. With panoramic views of the majestic mountains and the glistening waters of Inle Lake, the outdoor swimming pool welcomes you
Sule Shangri-La Yangon Yangon
Sule Shangri-La, Yangon, is conveniently located in downtown Yangon near major tourist attractions, such as the Bogyoke Market (Scott Market), Sule Pagoda, China Town and colonial buildings. Sule Shangri-La, Yangon, is only a 10-minute drive from Shw
The Hotel at Tharabar Gate Bagan
The Hotel at Tharabar Gate is located in the most unique Archeological Site of South East Asia, Old Bagan; the Ancient capital of the Burmese Empire. within 5 minutes walking distance to the spectacular Ananda Temple known as ‘The Jewel of Baga
Mandalay Hill Resort Mandalay
Mandalay is a 1-hour flight from Yangon and 20-minute flight from Bagan. It is within close proximity to some of the most remarkable archaeological sites in the world. Located at the foot of Mandalay Hill, 10 minutes drive from the city centre, the M
Pristine Lotus Resort Inle Lake
Pristine Lotus Resort is situated at Inle Lake, in the magestical country of Myanmar. An easy distance from the nearest airport at Heho, Pristine Lotus Resort takes full advantage of its lake side setting. Pristine Lotus Resort is situated at Inle La
Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort Bagan
The Aureum Palace Hotel is situated in one of Myanmar’s most ancient kingdoms, abundant with old pagodas and crumbling ruins. The nearest airport is Nyaung U Airport, situated about 7 kilometer away.
Savoy Hotel Yangon Yangon
The Savoy is ideally located in the picturesque area of Yangon, overlooking the Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar’s “twinkling wonder” and the nearby People’s Park. Just ten minutes drive from the city centre and 20 minutes to the Int
Rupar Mandalar Resort Mandalay
When visiting Mandalay, you'll feel right at home at Rupar Mandalar Resort, which offers quality accommodation and great service. Situated only 05.00 Kilometer from the city center, guests are well located to enjoy the town's attractions and
Villa Inle Inle Lake
This is truly a perfect place to admire the beauty of the great nature of Burma ‘s Inle Lake. Spread over more than 20 acres on the eastern fringe of Inle Lake in Nyaung Shwe township. Boutique hotel features 27 secluded lakeside villas, and is
- Flights from Yangon-Bagan-Mandalay-Heho-Yangon.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar.
- Meals as mentioned.
- Transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Activities and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- English speaking guide.
- Private motorized boat on Inle Lake.
- Horse cart in Ava/Bagan.
- Drinking water (2 bottles per day) and refreshing towels on touring days.
- Entrance fees for visits mentioned in the program .
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services and meals if not mentioned in itinerary .
- All drinks, including water, soft drink and alcohol on all included or optional excursion.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.
- Supplements for Christmas and New Year period.
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits