Jordan Israel and the Holy Land
The tour promises fascinating experiences in Jordan and Israel. Begin with Jordan’s historical & archaeological wonders in Amman, Jerash, and Petra. Enjoy a cool drive along the scenic Kings Highway and the Dead Sea before visiting Jerusalem in Israel. Explore prominent sites including the Israeli Museum, Shrine of the Book, and Holy Land Model. Also visit the Wailing Wall, a holy site for the Jews.
- Amman: 3 nights
- Petra: 2 nights
- Jerusalem: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the wonderful ruins in Umm Qais (Gadara)
- Experience timeless charm of Jerash
- Enjoy the journey along the Kings highway as you travel to the city of Madaba
- Discover historical and archeological wonders of Petra
- Take in the spectacular views of the Dead Sea
- Explore magnificent historical and religious sites in Jerusalem
- Visit the Wailing Wall, a renowned pilgrimage site for Jews
- Discover the colorful Bazaars of Jerusalem
- Tour code: STJ07
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Day 1 Arrive Amman
Day 2 Amman Umm Qais Jerash Ajloun Amman
Day 3 Amman-Madaba, Nebo Mackawer Karak Petra
Day 4 Petra (Full Day Visit)
Day 5 Petra-Dead Sea Baptism Site Allenby Bridge Jerusalem
Day 6 Jerusalem Bethlehem
Day 7 Jerusalem Allenby Bridge Amman
Day 8 Amman UK
Rest Hills Hotel Amman Amman
5.2 kilometer from Qasr al-Kharrana, Specialty Hospital and Grand City Mall Cinema. Roman Theater, Royal Automobiles Museum and Sports City are located just 7 kilometer away.
La Maison Hotel Petra Petra
La Maison Hotel Petra is Situated in a unique location in an ancient land. La Maison Hotel Petra is only five minutes walking from the world wonder Petra's main entrance.
Jerusalem Gate Hotel Jerusalem
Belz Synagogue, International Convention Center, Israel Museum are located within walking distance from the Hotel.
Star Plaza Hotel Amman Amman
The city center is 5 kilometer away from the hotel. Queen Alia International airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car from Star Plaza Hotel.
Petra Panorama Hotel Petra
Petra Panorama Hotel is located 20 minutes’ walk from Wadi Musa Valley and a 30-minute drive from popular hiking sites.
The Golden Walls Hotel Jerusalem
Ben Gurion International Airport is a 45 minute drive away. Hotel is within a 5 minute walk of Rockefeller Museum and Damascus Gate. Garden Tomb and Mount of Olives are within 10 minutes.
Le Meridien Hotel Amman
Le Méridien Amman hotel is set in the heart of the Jordan's capital, located in the centre of Amman's Shmeisani.
Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel Petra
The location of Nabatean Castle Hotel allows you to be just 10 minutes’ drive from the historic site of Petra, while enjoying the magnificent views of Great Rift Valley.
Saint George Jerusalem
The St George Hotel Jerusalem is located in the center of the historical city of Jerusalem; a walking distance from the major religious and historical sites of the old city. This luxury hotel is within a 45 minutes Distance from Ben Gurion Airport an
- Meet & Assist in Arrival and Departure.
- Accommodation at hotels as mentioned on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Transfers as mentioned in the program: for 1 - 3 Pax in a private A/C Car, 4 – 6 private A/C Van, 7+ depending on the group size in a small/medium or large size A/C DLX Bus.
- FIT 01-06 English speaking escort/driver all through the tours days.
- Local English speaking guide at Petra & Jerash for 1.3–2hours for 1–6 Pax.
- Entrance to all sites mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Wadi Rum 4 x4 ride (4X4 Bedouin Pickup/Trucks/Jeep) for 1.30- 2 hours when applicable.
What's not Included?
- Visa fee.
- Return Int. Flights from UK and applicable airport taxes.
- Departure Tax out Of Jordan & Out of Israel on Allenby Bridge.
- Shuttle Bus in Allenby Bridge.
- Any personal expenses such as telephone call, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc...
- Tips to guides, driver, and horse boy in Petra, restaurants & hotel staff.
- Any optional Tours unspecified in tour program.
- Any Meals unspecified in tour program.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits