For the best prices call today
0208 705 00710208 705 0071 (8am to 8pm) firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Valued Customer,
These are challenging times for us all. Our first key priorities are to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers and employees. We appreciate that your travel arrangements, and the travel industry as a whole, has been particularly effected by the outbreak of COVID-19.
During this time we ask you to take into account the following:
- Until 15th Apr, as instructed by government, our teams will be working from home. This will impact our call capacity at a time of high demand
- For all bookings please email us at email@example.com. Our teams are here and able assist you, to advise the best options possible. Please include your departure date, booking reference/invoice number and airline in the subject line.
- For latest foreign travel advice, please check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- We would also like to assure you that your money spent on your travel is completely safe. Southall Travel will provide you with all necessary assistance, alternative flight options, refunds or credit for future travel per the airline's policy. Thanks to our ABTA membership and ATOL bonding, your money is secure.
Please rest assured that Southall Travel is committed to providing you with the excellent service and support you have come to expect of us.
Baobab Beach Resort and Safari
Baobab Beach Resort and Safari 08 Days / 07 Nights
Price on request
- Enquire via Email
Take this 8-day tour to the heart of African wilderness and come back home with everlasting memories from thrilling game drives, wonderful lodge stays in the middle of nowhere as well as stunning vistas of the mountains and landscapes. A luxurious and rejuvenating stay at the Baobab Beach Resort will be a major highlight of the tour.Take this 8-day tour to the heart of African wilderness and come back home with everlasting memories from thrilling game drives, wonderful lodge stays in the middle of nowhere as well as stunning vistas of the mountains and landscapes. A luxurious and rejuvenating stay at the Baobab Beach Resort will be a major highlight of the tour.
- Mombasa: 6 nights
- Taita Hills Tsavo: 1 night
Tour At a Glance
- Enjoy game drives in the Ngutuni Sanctuary, a private game reserve
- Have a luxurious stay at Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge
- Tour code: STK23
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Baobab Beach ResortMombasa
The Baobab Beach Resort is nestled majestically on top of a coral cliff with breathtaking panoramic views and blooming vegetation extending into large tropical gardens dropping onto the white, sandy shores of the Indian OceanMore info
Sarova Salt Lick Game LodgeTaita Hills
Sarova Hotels, Resorts & Game Lodges are located in some of the most breathtaking locales in the country, offering guests the perfect stay complemented by refreshing African hospitality. Sarova Salt Lick is situated in thMore info
- Meet and greet services.
- Airport Arrival Transfers in safari minibus or mini coach on shared basis.
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a Minibus vehicle with pop-up roof (maximum 7 passengers) on shared basis.
- Accommodation and Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking Driver Guide.
- Guaranteed window seat.
- ½ liter bottle mineral water per person per day on game drives.
- Taita Sanctuary Fees.
- Government taxes.
What's not Included?
- Return International flights.
- Airport taxes.
- Driver-guide gratuities.
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage.
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.