0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Inland Sea Safari
Inland Sea Safari Full day tour
fr £ 89* pp
- Enquire via Email
Enjoy the thrill and excitement of sand dune bashing in the southern Qatari desert. The 4WD cars are handed by experienced drivers. Along with the dune bashing, enjoy traditional delicacies at the Bedouin camp. You can also enjoy a swim at a private desert beach.
Tour At a Glance
- Enjoy sand dune bashing in the Qatari desert
- Enjoy B-B-Q delicacies served at the Bedouin camp
- Swim at a private desert beach
- Tour code: STQ04
- Group Tour
Inland Sea Safari
This full-day tour takes you across the southern Qatari desert in a 4-wheel drive, with almost half of the distance off-road. The skilled, experienced drivers will take you on an exciting journey where you will smash into the soaring sand dunes! You will go as far as the tranquil and lovely looking Inland Sea area. Enjoy the magic of Arabian Hospitality at a Bedouin-style desert camp. Sun-bathe and swim at the private desert beach. Head back to Doha after enjoying B-B-Q Buffet lunch.
Dune bashing along with the chance of enjoying a night in the desert is what this tour offers! Go sand dune bashing in powerful cars driven by expert drivers and enjoy the serenity of the desert in the night. Enjoy the beautiful sunset and have a delicious traditional barbecue dinner at the Bedouin camp. Read More
- Meet and greet services.
- Services of English-speaking Safari Driver.
- Transportation by long wheelbase 4WD air-conditioned vehicles.
- Transfers from Doha located hotels (West bay and Doha City).
- Duration timing 09:00hrs - 17:00hrs or 14:00hrs - 22:00hrs.
- Days of operations - Daily.
- B-B-Q Dinner.
- Mineral Water and Soft Drinks.
- Entrance fees.
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.