0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Abseiling Half Day Tour
fr £ 99* pp
- Enquire via Email
This half day tour calls out to adventure-enthusiasts to sign up for a lifetime experience amidst the serene surroundings of the Sabi Valley.
Tour At a Glance
- A 27-meter descent with the picturesque Sabi River, the Kruger National Park and the Lowveld in your sight
- Tour code: STSA07
- Private Tour
If you enjoy abseiling as well as looking at the stunning vistas while you make your descent, this half day tour is the perfect way for you to add a heavy dose of adrenaline to your trip. Come down from 27 meter high granite rock and overlook the stunning vistas of the Sabi River, the Kruger National Park and the Lowveld while you do so. Please note that the tour is not suitable for children under the age of 12 years. Read More
- Qualified instructor.
- Abseil off Table Mountain.
- All equipment needed.
- 10 minute Safety Briefing.
- Duration of tour - 1.5 hours.
- Departure times - Between 10h00 and 15h00.
- Point of departure - Abseil Africa, Top of the Mountain, Table Mountain, Cape Town.
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visas, health requirements, immigration requirements.
- Any tips and gratuities.
- Gratuities for the guide.
- Personal items (beverages, cigarettes, telephone calls, room service, laundry and other extras).
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.