0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Bahrain in a Day
Bahrain in a Day Full day tour
fr £ 169* pp
- Enquire via Email
Get ready to explore the best of Bahrain, the Middle Eastern archipelago comprising of more than 30 islands. Visit the country’s famous landmarks and other stunning sites, and learn about its rich heritage. Visit the Muharraq Island as well as the Bait Al Quran, a large complex dedicated to Islamic arts. Visit the local souk and the desert. Witness the country’s highest mountain, Jabal Al Dukhan and explore the oil wells. There is a lot more to do on this day tour of the country.
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the Muharraq Island
- Enjoy a visit to the Bait Al Quran
- Marvel at the highest mountain in Bahrain
- Spot the oil wells
- Visit the Riffa Fort
- Tour code: STB01
- Private Tour
Bahrain in a Day
Travel to Muharraq Island,
a part of the pearling trail recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. On the way, you can spot dhows of local fishermen. Arrive at an early 20th century souq and follow it up with a visit to local sweet shop.
Visit Bait Al Quran, a complex dedicated to Islamic arts and features Quranic manuscripts. Travel to the country’s east coast and enjoy a lunch at the famous Al Bandar Resort.
Later in the day, visit the desert of Bahrain. Check out Jabal Al Dukhan (Mountain of Smoke), the country’s highest mountain; drive through fishing village; spot oil wells; the First Arabian Gulf Oil Well; and enjoy a brief stopover at the Bahrain International Circuit.
Before heading back to the hotel, pay a visit to the Sheikh Salman Bin Ahmed Al Fateh (Riffa) Fort, which overlooks the Hunaineya Valley. Read More
- Meet and greet services.
- Transport by air-conditioned Car.
- Sightseeing as per the program.
- Service of English speaking Guide.
- Full Day Excursion with Lunch at Local Restaurant ( Time 09.00Hrs to 17.00Hrs).
- All monument fees.
- Water/Juice onboard the Car
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visas fees.
- Guide or local escort gratuities.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
- Drinks and dining rooms, tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance.
- Supplements during special event periods in Bahrain.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.