0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Highlights of Bahrain
Highlights of Bahrain 03 Days / 02 Nights
fr £ 369* pp
- Enquire via Email
Your 2 night and 3 day tour of Bahrain introduces you to all aspects of Bahrain’s charm – its ancient architecture, its beautiful mosques, its historical forts, its modern racing tracks, its traditional camel farms as well souqs, all things that make it irresistible for the world traveller. As you have your tryst with this beautiful nation in the Middle East, you will almost feel like having stepped back in time, before being jolted back to reality by a new face of emerging Bahrain.
- Manama: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Pay respects at the largest mosque on the island, the Fateh Grand Mosque
- Appreciate art dating back to Dilmun civilisation at the Bahrain National Museum
- Enjoy behind-the –scenes action at the Bahrain International Circuit
- Explore the Bahrain Fort, a 16th century fort which is also a World Heritage Site
- Meet the racing camels at the Camel Farm
- Marvel at the archeologically significant Burial Mounds
- Find a souvenir to take back home at Manama Souq/Gold City
- Tour code: STB05
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Day 1Arrival in Bahrain
Arrive at the Bahrain International Airport and meet with our representative to be transferred to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel. Read More
Day 2Full Day Excursion of Bahrain
After breakfast today you
set out for a full-day excursion of Bahrain. Start at the stunning Fateh Grand Mosque, set against the backdrop of palm trees and the sea. The mosque is the largest in the island and can accommodate more than 7000 worshippers at any given time. You are advised to dress modestly here. A visit to the Bahrain National Museum is next on your itinerary. Dedicated to paintings, sculptures and ceramics from Dilmun civilization of 6000 years ago, the museum is your ticket to know about history of Bahrain. Don’t miss the section on Arabic calligraphy while you are here. Adventure and car-racing fans will like the next stop on the journey – Bahrain International Circuit. The highlight of your visit will be becoming privy to some behind-the-scene action through the exploration the landmark eight-storey Sakhir Tower, home to the Media Centre, the region’s most advanced global communication centre. You will also get to enter the Race Control Tower as well as BIC Pit Shop before you leave the premises. You will stop for lunch at a local restaurant in the afternoon, following which you will visit the Bahrain Fort, locally known as the Qal'at al-Bahrain, built in the 16th century by the Portuguese. This World Heritage Site is popular as the excavation site of several antiquities from the Dilmun civilisation. Next, explore the Camel Farm owned by Shaikh Mohammed Bin Salman Al Khalifa, uncle of the current ruler. You can meet and feed over 400 racing camels here. The Burial Mounds that you visit afterwards are of great archaeological significance, with some of them dating back to the Dilmun civilisation while others go trace back to the Hellenistic period of Alexander, the Great (2500 BC). Culminate your day by visiting Manama Souq/Gold City in Manama. You could shop for electronic goods, bargain T-shirts, nuts, spices, sheesha bottles and a plethora of other Bahraini essentials in the Manama Souq whereas you could take back a precious gift of exclusive natural pearls of Bahrain from the Gold City for your loved one/s.
Day 3Depart Bahrain
After breakfast, you will
be transferred to the Bahrain International Airport at least three hours before the scheduled departure for your outward flight from Bahrain.
Elite Crystal HotelManama
Bahrain International Airport is 7 kilometer away from the hotel. Bahrain National Museum is 4.5 kilometer.More info
Park Regis Lotus Hotel BahrainManama
Park Regis Lotus Hotel is perfectly located in the city of Manama (Juffair) and is within a short 15-minute drive from Bahrain International Airport.More info
- Meet and greet services.
- Transfers and sightseeing tour by 04 seater standard car.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast.
- Lunch at Local restaurant on Day 2.
- Service of English speaking Guide.
- Drinking Water Bottle onboard.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visas fees.
- Guide or local escort gratuities.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
- Drinks and dining rooms, tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.