0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000 ( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Highlights of Bahrain
Highlights of Bahrain 03 Days / 02 Nights
fr £ 369* pp
- Enquire via Email
Your 2 night and 3 day tour of Bahrain introduces you to all aspects of Bahrain’s charm – its ancient architecture, its beautiful mosques, its historical forts, its modern racing tracks, its traditional camel farms as well souqs, all things that make it irresistible for the world traveller. As you have your tryst with this beautiful nation in the Middle East, you will almost feel like having stepped back in time, before being jolted back to reality by a new face of emerging Bahrain.
- Manama: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Pay respects at the largest mosque on the island, the Fateh Grand Mosque
- Appreciate art dating back to Dilmun civilisation at the Bahrain National Museum
- Enjoy behind-the –scenes action at the Bahrain International Circuit
- Explore the Bahrain Fort, a 16th century fort which is also a World Heritage Site
- Meet the racing camels at the Camel Farm
- Marvel at the archeologically significant Burial Mounds
- Find a souvenir to take back home at Manama Souq/Gold City
- Tour code: STB05
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Elite Crystal HotelManama
Bahrain International Airport is 7 kilometer away from the hotel. Bahrain National Museum is 4.5 kilometer.More info
Park Regis Lotus Hotel BahrainManama
Park Regis Lotus Hotel is perfectly located in the city of Manama (Juffair) and is within a short 15-minute drive from Bahrain International Airport.More info
- Meet and greet services.
- Transfers and sightseeing tour by 04 seater standard car.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast.
- Lunch at Local restaurant on Day 2.
- Service of English speaking Guide.
- Drinking Water Bottle onboard.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visas fees.
- Guide or local escort gratuities.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
- Drinks and dining rooms, tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.