Canada invites you to an unforgettable seven night journey with mountain rails to explore Canada like never before. Shop and hike in Banff, walk on the Icefield, raft and ride in jasper, listen to the tales of cowboy’s land and appreciate the architecture in Vancouver. Navigate your way from the most iconic routes that gives you the best view of the mountains and landscapes and the euphoria of travelling in mountain rails.
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the majestic mountains, architecture and natural habitat
- Discover the mountains via rail routes, sightseeing and hiking
- Experience the comfort of luxury trains, the adventure of icefields and the thrill of cowboy lifestyle
- Tour code: STCA01
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
- Fixed Departure
Day 1 Arrival in Calgary/Banff
Day 2 Banff
Day 3 Banff to Japser including Columbia Icefield Excursion
Day 4 Jasper
Day 5 Rocky Mountaineer Jasper to Kamloops
Day 6 Rocky Mountaineer Kamloops to Vancouver
Day 7 Victoria Excursion
Day 8 Vancouver Departure
Elk + Avenue Hotel Banff
The Elk + Avenue Hotel is located in downtown Banff. At the edge of the town centre, this hip hotel in Banff National Park is 2 km from the Trans-Canada Highway, 4 km from the Banff Gondola and 8 km from Mount Norquay ski resort.
Marmot Lodge Jasper
It is located on the main street in Jasper, this straightforward hotel is 9 km from Maligne Canyon, 25 km from Marmot Basin ski resort and 34 km from Athabasca Falls.
The Thompson Hotel & Conference Centre Kamloops
This modern downtown hotel is a 3-minute walk from Lake City Casino and a 13-minute walk from Riverside Park. Set 5.9 km from Kamloops Convention Centre.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Vancouver Downtown Vancouver
A 7-minute walk from shopping on Robson Street, this low-key hotel is also a 10-minute walk from the Hornby Street Aqua bus, which offers direct access to Granville Island.
- Transfer from hotel to Jasper train station.
- Transfer from and to Kamloops train station.
- Transfers between Calgary Airport and Banff.
- Accommodation for 7 nights.
- Sightseeing excursion to Victoria, including Butchart Gardens.
- Full day sightseeing transfer from Banff to Jasper, including a visit to Columbia Icefields (Ice Explorer ride included).
- Two breakfasts and two lunches on board the Rocky Mountaineer.
- Jasper / Kamloops / Vancouver rail passage on the Rocky Mountaineer (SilverLeaf Service).
- Provincial taxes and federal GST and/or HST.
What's not Included?
- Return International Flights.
- Visa fees.
- Airport improvement fee.
- Meals and attractions unless otherwise stated.
- National Park entrance fees.
- Transfer to and from airport and / or train station unless otherwise stated.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits