0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Saona VIP Full day tour
fr £ 139* pp
- Enquire via Email
Embark on this splendid full-day excursion, which will introduce you to the beauty of the sultry Saona Island that is located on the south eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. This tour will be 8 hours of pure fun as you board a catamaran from Bayahibe to reach Saona Island, enjoying snacks and beverages. Before starting on the return journey, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on Saona Island.
Tour At a Glance
- Enjoy a short stopover at a natural pool, where you can swim and enjoy tasty beverages served by the catamaran’s staff
- Enjoy sandwiches and non-alcoholic beverages on board the catamaran on your voyage to the Saona Island
- Upon arrival, enjoy welcome drinks and relax by a private beach club
- Enjoy a buffet lunch on the island before returning back on speed boats
- Tour code: STC03
- Private Tour
Get ready to witness
the spectacular natural beauty of the tropical Saona Island and to enjoy stunning views offered during this amazing journey. Board an engine catamaran at Bayahibe, which will be the starting point of the tour.
After a journey of around 50 minutes onboard the catamaran, which will be sailing along the coast of ‘La Hispañola’, have a short stopover of around 30 minutes at a natural pool. You can swim, bathe or just sunbathe along with the starfish at this amazing spot. Enjoy drinks served by the catamaran’s staff while soaking in the beauty of this spot.
Board the catamaran again to restart your journey to Saona Island. While onboard, savour snacks including sandwiches and non-alcoholic beverages from the open bar. Upon reaching the final destination, the Saona Island, enjoy a ‘Welcome Toast’ of wine at the VIP area on the beach. Relax on the private beach club which has an exclusive open bar. Later, savour a delicious buffet lunch ( menu includes octopus salad, lobster, 2 kinds of rice, BBQ chicken / pork chops / fish, salads / vegetables, fresh fruits, dessert and coffee / Water, Coca Cola, Sprite, red wine, white wine) on the Saona Island.
Following the lunch, begin your return journey to Bayahibe on speed boats. Read More
- Round-trip transportation to/from hotel.
- Open bar on Saona Island including water, soft drinks, beer, rum and coffee .
- Buffet lunch on Saona Island.
What's not Included?
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.