0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
A Voyage through Nile
A Voyage through Nile 04 Days / 03 Nights
fr £ 299* pp
- Enquire via Email
This four day tour covers history, nature and culture of Egyptian regions like Aswan and Luxor, located along the River Nile. The tour starts with a cruise to explore Elephantine Island and Temple of Philae. Day-2 follows with a visit to Temple of God Horus. Arrive in Kom-Ombo to marvel at Temple of Kom-Ombo. Discover top sites in Luxor like The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Valley of Kings.
- Nile Cruise (Luxor/Aswan): 3 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Explore serene natural surroundings of Aswan Botanical Gardens and Elephantine Island
- Peep into the Egyptian history with a visit to Temple of God Horus, the Karnak & Luxor Temples, Temple of Kom-Ombo and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Enjoy onboard lunch and dinner
- Tour code: STE01
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Meeting and assistance on arrival. Embark the cruise. Proceed with a tour of Aswan including visits to the Temple of Philae, Felucca around Elephantine Island the Botanical Garden. Lunch is to be served on board the cruise. Enjoy touring Aswan, with its old and new dams. Dinner overnight stay on board the cruise in Aswan. Read More
Day 2Kom - ombo / Edfu / Esna
Breakfast on board of the cruise. Visit today the Temple of God Horus, son of Osiris. It is one of the most majestic architectures of Egypt. Sail to Kom-Ombo. Have lunch on board the cruise during the sail. Arrive at Kom-Ombo, visit the ancient Temple of Kom-Ombo, dedicated to Gods Sobek and Haroeris. Continue sailing to Esna Lock. Post crossing the Esna Lock continue sailing to Luxor. Dinner will be served onboard. Read More
Have breakfast on board the cruise. Visit today the West Bank of the River Nile, where are located The Valley of Kings, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at DeirEl-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon. Lunch is to be served on board the cruise. Thereon visit the magnificent East Bank with the Karnak Luxor Temples. Dinner overnight stay on board the cruise. Read More
Have breakfast and disembark from the cruise. End of the tour. Read More
- Meet and assist at the airport by English speaking Representatives.
- Transfers in Luxor and Aswan by A/C coach.
- English speaking guide in on-board of Nile Cruise.
- 3 Nights on board cruise based on 5* Deluxe Cruise or similar on Full Board basis.
- Cruise regular sightseeing: Luxor (East Bank - Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple), West Bank - Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, memnon), Edfu, Kom Ombo, High dam & Philae Temple.
What's not Included?
- Return International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Supplement for New Year, X-Mass and Easter.
- Tips, beverage, extra meals, laundry, phone calls or any personal expenses.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.