0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Beguiling Nile 08 Days / 07 Nights
fr £ 519* pp
- Enquire via Email
The 8-days tour promises voyages to best sites of Egypt like Luxor, Aswan, and Cairo. It starts on a cruise sail to East Bank’s Karnak & Luxor Temples. Follow it by a visit to West Bank and explore historical and cultural charms of Temple of Hatshepsut, Valley of Kings, and Memnon Colossi. Enjoy natural and manmade wonders in Aswan. The next destination will include Pyramids, Sphinx, and Sakkara.
- Nile Cruise (Luxor/Aswan): 4 nights
- Cairo: 3 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the fascinating East bank Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Check out the Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara
- Visit the West Bank and marvel at the Valley of Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut and Memnon Colossi
- Visit the Horus Temple, Kom-Ombom, the Temple Sobek and Haroeris in Aswan
- Visit the Egyptian Museum, Citadel & Khan Khalili bazaars in Cairo
- Tour code: STE05
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Meeting at the airport and transfer to ship in Luxor followed by a visit to the magnificent East bank Karnak Luxor Temples. Dinner and overnight stay in Luxor . Read More
Have breakfast onboard and head on for a visit to the West Bank; Valley of Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut and Memnon Colossi. Later sail to Esna Edfue passing the Esna Lock. Dinner overnight stay on board the ship. Read More
Breakfast and lunch onboard the ship. Today you will visit Horus Temple in Edfu, Kom-Ombom, the Temple Sobek and Haroeris thereon sail to Aswan. Dinner overnight stay on board the ship. Read More
Have breakfast onboard, followed by a visit to the high dam, and Philae temple. Lunch will be served on board. Later you can either go to Felucca or motorboat cruise around the cataracts and view the Agha Khan Mausoleum from the Nile. Dinner and overnight stay in Aswan. Read More
Have breakfast on board and disembark from Nile cruise in Aswan. Transfer to the Aswan Airport board flight to Cairo. Meeting and assistance on arrival at Cairo and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Cairo. Read More
Breakfast at hotel followed by a full day sightseeing of Cairo. Visit Pyramids, sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara. Lunch in a local restaurant. Back to hotel in the evening for overnight stay. Read More
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day sightseeing in Cairo; visiting the Egyptian Museum, Citadel Khan Khalili bazaars. Lunch at a local restaurant. Back to hotel in the evening for overnight stay. Read More
Day 8Departure Cairo
Transfer to Cairo Airport. Tour ends. Read More
Cairo Pyramids HotelCairo
The Property is Just a step away from the most ancient civilization and footsteps away from the Great Pyramids of Giza.More info
NTS Nile CruiseNile Cruise (Luxor/Aswan)
Cruise along the River Nile, whose banks are dotted with stunning temples, tombs and ancient villages and be treated to a slice of life from the ancient Egypt.
- Meet and assist at the airport by English speaking Representatives.
- Transfers in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan by A/C coach.
- English speaking guide in Cairo & on board of Nile Cruise.
- 3 Nights in Cairo hotel on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 4 Nights on board cruise based on 5* Deluxe Cruise or similar on Full Board basis.
- Full Day: Pyramids, Sakkar, Memphis & Lunch at local restaurant.
- Full Day: Egyptian Museum,Citadel, Khan & Lunch at local restaurant.
- Cruise regular sightseeing: Luxor (East Bank - Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple), West Bank - Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, memnon), Edfu, Kom Ombo, High dam & Philae Temple.
What's not Included?
- Return International flights.
- Domestic Flight: Cairo - Luxor and Aswan - Cairo.
- Visa fees.
- Supplement for New Year, X-Mass and Easter.
- Tips, beverage, extra meals, laundry, phone calls or any personal expenses.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.