0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Cruising the Nile
Cruising the Nile 06 Days / 05 Nights
fr £ 419* pp
- Enquire via Email
Cherish the charm of River Nile and explore history and culture of Egypt on this tour. It starts with a trip to great historical sites in and around Cairo. Spend a day exploring the Sphinx, Pyramids, and the Egyptian Museum. Also, Philae Temple and Agha Khan Mausoleum vistas from the Nile are highlights of the tour. Enjoy visit to temples of the Crocodile God, Sobek, and the Falcon God, Haroeris.
- Nile Cruise (Luxor/Aswan): 3 nights
- Cairo: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Shop for jewellery and antiques at traditional souks
- Visit centuries-old temples in Aswan
- Enjoy spectacular views of attractions located along the River Nile
- Explore the rich Egyptian past while visiting the Pyramids of Giza near Cairo
- Tour code: STE03
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Meeting and assistance on arrival at Cairo Airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel. Read More
Morning, have breakfast at hotel and then enjoy a full day visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum Khan Khalili bazaars, with Lunch at a local restaurant. In the evening come back to the hotel for overnight stay. Read More
Breakfast at hotel followed by transfer to Cairo Airport, for flight to Aswan. At Aswan, meeting and transfer to ship. Embark the ship visit today the high dam, and Philae temple, Felucca, or motorboat cruise around the cataracts and view the Agha Khan Mausoleum from the Nile. Lunch onboard the ship. Dinner and overnight stay at Aswan. Read More
Breakfast on board the ship. Sail to Kom-Ombo and visit the Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris. Thereon sail to Edfu visit the Horus Temple in Edfu. Post this, sail to Luxor. Lunch, dinner and overnight stay on board the ship. Read More
Breakfast on board the ship. Today you will cross the Nile to the west bank visit Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahary and Memnon Colossi. Thereon, visit East bank of the Nile with the Great Karnak Luxor Temples. Overnight stay onboard the ship. Read More
Day 6Departure Luxor
Breakfast on board followed by transfer to Luxor Airport. Read More
Cairo Pyramids HotelCairo
The Property is Just a step away from the most ancient civilization and footsteps away from the Great Pyramids of Giza.More info
NTS Nile CruiseNile Cruise (Luxor/Aswan)
Cruise along the River Nile, whose banks are dotted with stunning temples, tombs and ancient villages and be treated to a slice of life from the ancient Egypt.
- Meet and assist at the airport by English speaking Representatives.
- Transfers in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan by A/C coach.
- English speaking guide in Cairo & on board of Nile Cruise.
- 2 Nights in Cairo hotel on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 03 Nights on board cruise based on 5* Deluxe Cruise or similar on Full Board basis.
- Full Day: Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Lunch at local restaurant.
- Cruise regular sightseeing: Luxor (East Bank - Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple), West Bank - Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, memnon), Edfu, Kom Ombo, High dam & Philae Temple.
What's not Included?
- Return International flights.
- Domestic Flight: Cairo - Aswan and Luxor - Cairo.
- Visa fees.
- Supplement for New Year, X-Mass and Easter.
- Tips, beverage, extra meals, laundry, phone calls or any personal expenses.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.