0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Following the Trail of Nile
Following the Trail of Nile 08 Days / 07 Nights
fr £ 469* pp
- Enquire via Email
A cruise on the River Nile is best to explore the rich history of Egypt. Enjoy scenic beauty and visits to Luxor and Aswan; two Egyptian cities acclaimed for historical and cultural significance. Explore majestic Karnak & Luxor Temples on the East bank along with Valley of Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, and Memnon Colossi. Also, explore archaeological splendours such as the Temple of Philae in Aswan.
- Nile Cruise (Luxor/Aswan): 7 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Visit Horus Temple in Edfu, the Temple Sobek, and Haroeris
- Explore Aswan and its surrounding cataracts through motorboat cruise
- Visit the West Bank and explore the Valley of Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut and the beautiful Memnon Colossi
- Enjoy a variety of delicacies and drinks served onboard
- Tour code: STE04
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Meeting at the airport and transfer to ship in Luxor followed by a visit to the magnificent East bank Karnak Luxor Temples. Lunch, dinner and overnight stay in Luxor Read More
Have breakfast onboard and head-on for a visit to the West Bank; Valley of Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut and Memnon Colossi. Later sail to Esna Edfue passing the Esna Lock. Dinner overnight stay on board the ship. Read More
Breakfast and lunch onboard the ship. Today you will visit Horus Temple in Edfu, Kom-Ombom, the Temple Sobek and Haroeris thereon sail to Aswan. Dinner overnight stay on board the ship. Read More
Have breakfast onboard, followed by a visit to the high dam, and Philae temple. Lunch will be served on board. Later you can either go to Felucca or motorboat cruise around the cataracts and view the Agha Khan Mausoleum. Dinner and overnight stay in Aswan. Read More
Have breakfast on board. The day is at leisure for you to do as you please. Lunch on board. Dinner and overnight stay in Aswan. Read More
Breakfast and lunch onboard the ship. Today you will visit Horus Temple in Edfu, Kom-Ombom, the Temple Sobek and Haroeris thereon sail to Aswan. Post this you will be sailing to Esna, passing Esna lock and then sailing to Luxor. Dinner and overnight stay on board the ship. Read More
Have Breakfast on board. Visit the majestic Valley of the Kings, exquisite Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahary and the beautiful Memnon Colossi. Lunch will be served on board. Rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner on board the ship. Overnight stay in Luxor. Read More
Day 8Departure Luxor
Have breakfast on board and disembark. Transfer to Luxor Airport. End of the tour. Read More
- Meet and assist at the airport by English speaking Representatives.
- Transfers in Luxor and Aswan by A/C coach.
- English speaking guide in on-board of Nile Cruise.
- 7 Nights on board cruise based on 5* Deluxe Cruise or similar on Full Board basis.
- Cruise regular sightseeing: Luxor (East Bank - Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple), West Bank - Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, memnon), Edfu, Kom Ombo, High dam & Philae Temple.
What's not Included?
- Return International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Supplement for New Year, X-Mass and Easter.
- Tips, beverage, extra meals, laundry, phone calls or any personal expenses.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.