0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Navigating the Nile
Navigating the Nile 05 Days / 04 Nights
fr £ 339* pp
- Enquire via Email
Experience this cruise on the River Nile to learn the intriguing history and culture of Egypt. Visit popular sites like Luxor, Esna, Edfu, and Aswan. Behold the beauty of Karnak & Luxor Temples, Valley of Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the two colossi of Memnon. Visiting the Temple of Philae, and taking a felucca ride around Elephantine Island and the Botanical Garden will be memorable.
- Nile Cruise (Luxor/Aswan): 4 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Behold the magnificent East bank Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Enjoy fascinating sights on the West Bank of the River Nile
- Marvel at the Temple of God Horus
- Visit the Temple of Philae
- Enjoy a Felucca ride around Elephantine Island & the Botanical Garden
- Admire the architectural and religious significance of the ancient Temple of Kom-Ombo
- Tour code: STE02
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Meeting at the airport and transfer to ship in Luxor followed by a visit to the magnificent East bank Karnak Luxor Temples. Lunch, dinner and overnight stay in Luxor. Read More
Day 2Esna / Edfu
Have breakfast on board the cruise. Visit today the West Bank of the River Nile, where are located The Valley of Kings, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at DeirEl-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon. At around 1 in the afternoon sail to Esna Lock, lunch will be served during the sail. Upon arrival at Esna Lock, sail to Edfu. Dinner overnight stay will be on board the cruise in Edfu. Read More
Day 3Edfu / Kom - Ombo
Breakfast on board the cruise. Visit today the Temple of God Horus, son of Osiris. It is one of the most majestic architectures of Egypt. Sail to Kom-Ombo. Have lunch on board the cruise during the sail. Arrive at Kom-Ombo, visit the ancient Temple of Kom-Ombo, dedicated to Gods Sobek and Haroeris. Continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner will be served onboard. Arrive at Aswan overnight stay on board the cruise. Read More
Have breakfast on board the cruise. Post breakfast proceed with a tour of Aswan including visits to the Temple of Philae, Felucca around Elephantine Island the Botanical Garden. Lunch is to be served on board the cruise. Enjoy visiting Aswan, with its old and new dams. Dinner overnight stay on board the cruise in Aswan. Read More
Have breakfast and disembark from the cruise. End of the tour. Read More
- Meet and assist at the airport by English speaking Representatives.
- Transfers in Luxor and Aswan by A/C coach.
- English speaking guide in on-board of Nile Cruise.
- 4 Nights on board cruise based on 5* Deluxe Cruise or similar on Full Board basis.
- Cruise regular sightseeing: Luxor (East Bank - Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple), West Bank - Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, memnon), Edfu, Kom Ombo, High dam & Philae Temple.
What's not Included?
- Return International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Supplement for New Year, X-Mass and Easter.
- Tips, beverage, extra meals, laundry, phone calls or any personal expenses.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.