Dear Valued Customer,
These are challenging times for us all. Our first key priorities are to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers and employees. We appreciate that your travel arrangements, and the travel industry as a whole, has been particularly effected by the outbreak of COVID-19.
During this time we ask you to take into account the following:
- Until 15th Apr, as instructed by government, our teams will be working from home. This will impact our call capacity at a time of high demand
- For all bookings please email us at email@example.com. Our teams are here and able assist you, to advise the best options possible. Please include your departure date, booking reference/invoice number and airline in the subject line.
- For latest foreign travel advice, please check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- We would also like to assure you that your money spent on your travel is completely safe. Southall Travel will provide you with all necessary assistance, alternative flight options, refunds or credit for future travel per the airline's policy. Thanks to our ABTA membership and ATOL bonding, your money is secure.
Please rest assured that Southall Travel is committed to providing you with the excellent service and support you have come to expect of us.
Best of Port Blair and Havelock
Best of Port Blair and Havelock 08 Days / 06 Nights
fr £ 1109* pp
- Enquire via Email
Discover the astonishing beauty of the Andaman Islands on this 8-day tour that presents you with the island’s most stunning beaches, historic attractions, natural landscapes as well as adventure avenues. As you explore the pristine beaches, rich corals and glorious underwater life of the Andaman, you will find yourself in love with the wealth of the Indian Ocean.
- Chennai: 1 night
- Port Blair: 2 nights
- Havelock: 3 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the stunning Corbyn’s Cove beach in Port Blair as well as Radhanagar Beach and Elephant Beach in Havelock
- Indulge in adventure activities such as scuba diving and snorkelling
- Enjoy a guided kayaking excursion at the Havelock Creek
- Explore the ruins of the erstwhile British Capital at the Ross Island
- Watch the entertaining light and sound show centred on the saga of heroic freedom struggle in India at the Cellular Jail
- Tour code: STI99
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Day 1 UK – Chennai Departure
Day 2 Arrival in Chennai
Day 3 Chennai – Port Blair
Day 4 Transfer to Havelock
Day 5 Spend the Day at Leisure
Day 6 Day at Leisure
Day 7 Departure to Port Blair
Day 8 Port Blair– Chennai – UK
Period of travel
Single Room Supp (pp)
01 Mar - 15 Apr
Period of travel
Single Room Supp (pp)
01 Mar - 15 Apr
One of the most developed resort towns of India, Kovalam in Kerala invites you to spend a day full of sun, sand and surf. Complete with yoga and meditation centres, Ayurvedic health resorts and spas, catamaran cruises and a great choice of restaurants serving lip-smacking local food, Kovalam provides an ideal retreat for physical and mental rejuvenation.
Day 1To Kovalam
Post breakfast, transfer to the airport and proceed towards your onward journey to Trivandrum. Upon arrival proceed towards Kovalam by car and transfer to hotel for 3 nights stay in Kovalam. Read More
Day 4To Chennai
Post breakfast, transfer to the airport and proceed towards your onward journey to Chennai. Upon arrival transfer to hotel for 1 night stay in Chennai. Read More
Barefoot at HavelockHavelock
Dive into the deep blue sea to uncover a treasure trove of marine mysteries. The Andamans is just as beautiful above the surface as it is beneath the waves. Set exclusively on the world famous Beach No.7 amidst pristine tropiMore info
Pride Hotel is located at the prime location of PoonamalleeMore info
Coral CovePort Blair
Coral Cove is just a 5 minute drive away from Port Blair International Airport. Surrounded by attractive lush forest and rugged coastline, Port Blair is more or less your typical Indian town that serves as the capital city ofMore info
- Meet and greet services at the airport.
- Return economy class International flights from UK. Supplement may apply from regional airports.
- Economy class domestic flights within India.
- All Airport transfers as specified by a chauffeur driven car inclusive of representative assistance.
- Room with attached private facilities.
- Meal board on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Services of a local agent in all major cities and an English speaking guide during sightseeing as specified.
- Entry tickets, permits and ferry tickets to all places in the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
What's not Included?
- Travel insurance: We recommend you take a comprehensive travel insurance to cover your holiday at the time of booking the tour.
- Visa: UK citizens require entry visas for India.
- Personal Expenses: Such as laundry, telephones calls, hard & soft drinks, meals other then specified, beverages and mineral water etc
- Camera fee: Still and video camera fee at monuments and game parks.
- Tips anywhere: To drivers, porters, bellboys, guides & waiters etc.
- Free Days: Any car arrangements on free days / days at leisure.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.