Golden Triangle and the Maldives
Golden Triangle and the Maldives
The 12-day tour of the Golden Triangle in India along with the visit to the Maldives serves you multi-faceted thrill and excitement by taking you through a diversity of landscapes and seascapes. Admire architecture and lively markets, visit historical forts and palaces and follow the trails of the British colonial rule in India. After elaborate sightseeing in India, hang your shoes and rest your feet (or may be dig them in sand) at a Maldivian Island and spend some of most relaxing hours of your trip.
Tour At a Glance
- Admire the architecture at Amber Fort as well as the bustling street markets in Jaipur, the ‘Pink City’
- Drive to Agra, the city of Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Enjoy sightseeing in the capital city of Delhi, famed for its beautiful architecture, lip-smacking street food and lively markets
- Enjoy snorkelling and scuba diving in the crystal clear waters of the Maldives
- Tour code: STI100
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Hotel Royal Plaza Delhi
Superbly located in the heart of the prestigious downtown, Hotel the Royal Plaza most eminence address in New Delhi.
Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur
Hotel Royal Orchid is located at the most prominent and famous location, viz.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Agra Agra
Located in the heart of Agra city center, this DoubleTree by Hilton hotel is one of the very few hotels in Agra offering views of the legendary monument Taj mahal, located only two kilometers from the hotel.
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi Maldives
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi is located on the North Male Atoll. Scenic views of the blue lagoon and tropical setting from the fauna and flora surrounding the villas will ensure an unimaginable stay. The resort is 19 kilometers from the Male Internat
- Meet and greet services.
- Return International flights from the UK. Supplement may apply from regional airports.
- All Airport transfers as specified by a chauffeur driven car inclusive of representative assistance.
- Flight from Delhi to Maldives.
- Return Speed Boat transfer in Maldives.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as specified in the itinerary.
- Breakfast at all the hotels in Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
- All Inclusive during your stay in the Maldives.
- Services of an English speaking guide at each monument during sightseeing of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
- Delhi Metro train ride and Rickshaw-ride.
- Applicable entrance fees at each monument during sight seeing.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
What's not Included?
- Travel insurance is not included. We recommend you take a comprehensive travel insurance to cover your holiday at the time of booking the tour.
- Visa is not included. UK citizens require entry visas for India and Maldives.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry bills, telephones calls, hard & soft drinks, meals other then specified, beverages and mineral water etc
- Still and video camera fee at monuments and game parks.
- Tips to drivers, porters, bellboys, guides & waiters etc.
- Any car arrangements on free days / days at leisure.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits