This exclusive cruise tour comprises a luxurious stay at the Oberoi Motor Vehicle, Vrinda. This swanky house boat starts its journey from the Vembanad Lake and takes you through the picturesque waterways of Alleppey. Next, you will find yourself on River Pamba, which has quaint villages on its banks. A rice boat ride is another highlight of the trip. This tour also features a stopover at Chambakulam.
- Cochin: 2 nights
- Cruise MV Vrinda: 3 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Excursion to Vembanad Lake
- Witness Classical dance performance
- Guided tour to the Lord Buddha statue of Karumadi
- Explore the traditional homes known among the locals as "tharavad"
- Visit to the Hindu Temple at Nedumudy
- Visits to Chambakulam Snake Boat race yard and St Mary's Church
- Tour code: STI67
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
The Oberoi MV Vrinda Itinerary details
Day 01 UK to Cochin
Day 02 Arrival in Cochin
Day 03 Cochin Aboard Vrinda
Day 04 On - board Vrinda including a rice boat excursion
Day 05 On - board Vrinda, including Ketuvallam excursion
Day 06 Cochin
Day 07 Cochin to UK Departure
- International Flights: Return economy class International flights from UK. Supplement may apply from regional airports.
- Assisted Transfers: All Airport and train transfers as specified by a chauffeur driven car inclusive of representative assistance.Where courtesy transfers are provided by the hotel representative assistance may not be available in some places.
- Accommodation: Room with attached private facilities.
- Meal Plan: Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) in Cruise and Bed & Breakfast in hotel of Cochin.
- Services of Local Agent & Tour Guide: Services of a local agent in all major cities and an English speaking guide during sightseeing as specified inclusive of entry fee to the monuments.
- Taxes:All applicable taxes and service charges.
What's not Included?
- Travel insurance: We recommend you take a comprehensive travel insurance to cover your holiday at the time of booking the tour.
- Visa: UK citizens require entry visas for India.
- Personal Expenses: Such as laundry, telephones calls, hard & soft drinks, meals other then specified, beverages and mineral water etc
- Camera fee: Still and video camera fee at monuments and game parks.
- Tips anywhere: To drivers, porters, bellboys, guides & waiters etc.
- Free Days: Any car arrangements on free days / days at leisure.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
Why book with Southall Travel?
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ATOL Protected
- Low deposits