This is a fantastic opportunity for you to enjoy the diverse facets of Indian holidays. Explore the Indian wilderness at its beautiful national parks. With this tour, you will have the chance to check out the country’s stunning wildlife that’s highlighted by the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger. Spot the big cat at Bandhavgarh National Park and Kanha National Park. Other animals such as leopards can also be spotted at the national parks. Do a lot more during this enjoyable tour. You can unravel the many charms of historic cities such as Delhi and Agra. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to explore the terrific architecture of ancient temples at Khajuraho.
Tour At a Glance
- Discover Mughal heritage in Delhi
- Behold the unbelievable beauty of Taj Mahal in Agra
- Enjoy tiger sightings at Bandhavgarh National Park and Kanha National Park
- Spot other wild animals during your safaris at the national parks
- Check out the incredible temples at Khajuraho
- Explore the many charms of India’s central largest city
- Tour code: STI70
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Tiger Trails of India Itinerary details
Day 1 UK to Delhi
Day 2 Arrive Delhi
Day 3 In Delhi
Day 4 Delhi - Agra
Day 5 Agra – Jhansi – Khajuraho
Day 6 Khajuraho – Bandhavgarh
Days 7-8 In Bandhavgarh
Day 9 Bandhavgarh – Kanha
Days 10-11 In Kanha
Day 12 Kanha – Nagpur
Day 13 Nagpur – Delhi - UK
Shimla, the erstwhile summer capital of the British, is today the capital of the state of Himachal Pradesh. For a small town, this place is absolutely teeming with appeal whether it is hills, fruit orchards, flowering meadows or nostalgic colonial history.
Amritsar, in Punjab, hides up its sleeves a multi faceted allure for tourists in the form of the beautiful Golden Temple, the historic Jallianwala Bagh, the Ram Bagh Gardens & the summer palace of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Also the Sunset Retreat ceremony at the Wagah Border here is most captivating and worth a watch.
Kathmandu, the bustling capital of Nepal, seems in the first glance yet another city lost in the race of time & development. But take a stroll along its backstreets and you will meet the quaint old middle age still flourishing in this city’s heritage, culture, temples, and courtyards overflowing with flowers and tiny shops where goods and services have remained much the same since centuries.
Dates & Prices
Experience Varanasi, a city steeped in history and mythology located on the banks of River Ganga. A city that penetrates your hearts & minds through its aura of divinity. A city that links you to that supreme almighty who is worshipped in various forms in its numerous ancient temples.
Rishikesh, often referred to as the world Yoga capital, is a town that sits on the banks of River Ganga in the foothills of Shivalik mountain ranges. The region is known for its tranquil environs, ancient temples and art of holistic healing, which attract people to its throes from far and wide.
If you are looking for a tryst with nature in the Indian wilds, then perhaps there is no place for you like Ranthambore. A royal hunting ground in the past, this reserved sanctuary today offers residence to a variety of endangered flora and fauna.
Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan is also the largest city of this state. It has the honour of being the 1st planned city of India and represents the glorious magnificence of royalty mingled with a vibrant culture. This city sits teeming with forts, palaces, temples and havelis that relate the fascinating tale of grandeur of the day’s gone by.
- Return International flights from UK. Supplement may apply from regional airports.
- Economy class domestic flights within India.
- Air-conditioned chair car train ticket.
- All Airport and train transfers as specified by a chauffeur driven car inclusive of representative assistance. Where courtesy transfers are provided by the hotel representative assistance may not be available in some places.
- Accommodation as specified or similar.
- Meals, Full Board at Bandhvgarh and Kanha, rest of the places are Bed & Breakfast.
- Services of a local agent in all major cities and an English speaking guide during sightseeing as specified inclusive of entry fee to the monuments.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
What's not Included?
- Travel insurance is not included. We recommend you take a comprehensive travel insurance to cover your holiday at the time of booking the tour.
- Visa is not included. UK citizens require entry visas for India.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry bills, telephones calls, hard & soft drinks, meals other than specified, beverages and mineral water etc
- Still and video camera fee at monuments and game parks.
- Tips to drivers, porters, bellboys, guides & waiters etc.
- Any car arrangements on free days / days at leisure.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
Why book with Southall Travel?
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
What our customers say...