Gujarat, with its diverse landscape, interesting traditions and rich heritage, is an amazing holiday destination. Ahmedabad, the capital of Gujarat, has excellent museums and the famous Gandhi Ashram, while Champaner is home to the UNESCO World Heritage Archaeological Park. In Jambughoda, you’ll enjoy a visit to the tribal villages of Rathwas, while the Gir National Park introduces you to the majestic Asiatic lion.
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the many attractions of Ahmedabad city
- Behold the grand forts at the Champaner Archaeological Park
- Enjoy a tour to the tribal villages of Rathwas and Nayaks
- Visit the 4000 years old Harappan ruins at Lothal
- Watch the Black Bucks at play at Velavadar Blackbuck Sanctuary
- Take a look at animals at the wildlife sanctuary of Gir
- Visit the 250 BC Ashokan Edicts in Junagarh
- Explore the tribal Kutch villages of the Bhuj area
- See the beautiful Sun Temple in Modhera
- Take a tour of the Garasia Tribal settlements in the Aravallis
- Tour code: STI44
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Tribes and Textiles of Gujarat Itinerary details
Day 1 UK - Ahmedabad
Day 2 Arrival Ahmedabad
Day 3 Ahmedabad
Day 4 Ahmedabad - Champaner , Jambughoda
Day 5 Jambughoda
Day 6 Jambughoda - Bhavnagar
Day 7 Bhavnagar
Day 8 Bhavnagar - Gir
Day 9 Gir - Junagarh, Gondal
Day 10 Gondal
Day 11 Gondal - Bhuj
Day 12 Bhuj
Day 13 Bhuj - Mandvi
Day 14 Mandi - Dasada
Day 15 Dasada - Modhera, Patan, Poshina
Day 16 Poshina
Day 17 Poshina - Ahmedabad
Day 18 Ahmedabad - UK Departure
Experience two most sought after Indian tourist destinations in this journey that brings to you the exotic urbane charms of the financial capital of India, Mumbai, blended with the enticing silver shimmer of beaches in Goa.
Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad Ahmedabad
Hotel is located in the Ellis Bridge area opposite Gujarat College, the Indian
Jambughoda Palace Jambughoda
Vadodara (earlier called Baroda) is just a few hours or minutes away from some
Nilambag palace Bhavnagar
Nilambag Palace is a Heritage Hotel located at Bhavnagar (Gujarat, India).
Orchard Palace Gondal
Hotel Orchard Palace is located in Gondal, about 39 km. away from the
HOTEL PRINCE Bhuj
The Prince hotel is a 40 room property situated at a very strategic location that
The Beach At Mandvi Palace Mandvi
The Beach at Mandavi Palace is located 60 kilometer from airport and railway
The Lion Safari Camp Sasan Gir
The Lion Safari Camp at Gir National Park A Luxury Wildlife Camp is owned and managed by Camps of India. It is located in a private mango orchard overlooking the Hiran River.The location presently has around 900 Mango Trees with only 2% of the entire
Royal Safari camp Dasada
Royal Safari Camp is situated at Bajana village, in the district of Surendranagar.
Darbargarh Poshina Poshina
The hotel is situated 29 kilometer from Ambaji, 65 kilometer from Abu and 145
- International Flights:Return economy class International flights from UK. Supplement may apply from regional airports.
- Assisted Transfers: All Airport and train transfers as specified by a chauffeur driven car inclusive of representative assistance. Where courtesy transfers are provided by the hotel representative assistance may not be available in some places.
- Accommodation: Room with attached private facilities.
- Meal Plan:Sasangir with Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) and rest of places with Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Services of Local Agent & Tour Guide: Services of a local agent in all major cities and an English speaking guide during sightseeing as specified inclusive of entry fee to the monuments.
- Taxes:All applicable taxes and service charges.
What's not Included?
- Travel insurance: We recommend you take a comprehensive travel insurance to cover your holiday at the time of booking the tour.
- Visa: citizens require entry visas for India.
- Personal Expenses: Such as laundry, telephones calls, hard & soft drinks, meals other then specified, beverages and mineral water etc
- Camera fee: Still and video camera fee at monuments and game parks.
- Tips anywhere: To drivers, porters, bellboys, guides & waiters etc.
- Free Days: Any car arrangements on free days / days at leisure.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
- Gir National Park, Sasangir remains closed from mid-June to mid-October due to monsoon rains
- Prices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ATOL Protected
- Low deposits