Highlights of Vietnam
On this 10 day tour of Vietnam, you will be exposed to the country’s most stunning attractions, including the historical museums, temples, forts, villages as well as modern cities, pristine beaches and bustling markets. Among many adventures that you will be undertaking on this tour, you will visit several World Heritage Sites; have a close encounter with local people at their homes in ancient villages, savour authentic Vietnamese food, take blissful boat rides through mangroves, board luxury cruises travelling across stunning islands as well as learn about Chinese martial arts. Fun galore waits every day; so, if you have to give yourself 10 days of ultimate escape and adventure this year, make sure these 10 are it.
Tour At a Glance
- Marvel at the beauty of the Halong Bay, A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Undertake Tai Chi, a Chinese martial arts class
- Explore the coconut charcoal factories and the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta
- Explore the beautiful Hoi An City – local fishing villages, the Chinese temple and the Old Quarter
- Learn about the Vietnamese history of war at Cu Chi Tunnels and marvel at their amazing architecture and design
- Discover the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology and the Temple of Literature in Hanoi
- Tour code: STIC01
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Day 1 Hanoi
Day 2 Hanoi
Day 3 Hanoi - Halong Bay (without guide from Hanoi, Guide onboard)
Day 4 Halong Bay - Hanoi - Danang - Hoi An
Day 5 Hoi An
Day 6 Hoi An
Day 7 Hoi An - Danang - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8 Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh
Day 9 Mekong Delta
Day 10 Departure from Ho Chi Minh City
Grand Hotel Saigon Ho Chi Minh City
The Hotel approximately 25 minutes from Tan Son Nhat International Airport by car. It takes you just a short walk to the historical Saigon River and downtown.
La Siesta Premium Hang Be Hanoi
Set in a Colonial-style building on a bustling street, this refined hotel is 15 minutes' walk from the Hanoi Opera House and 3 km from Hanoi train station.
Hoi An Central Boutique Hotel and Spa Hoi An
This informal hotel is 10 minutes' walk from the 1700s Japanese Covered Bridge, 6 km from the closest beach and 28 km from Danang International Airport.
Perla Dawn Sails Haiphong
Located in Cat Ba, a 13-minute walk from V?n B?i Beach, Perla Dawn Sails has a number of amenities including a restaurant, a bar and a shared lounge. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has evening
- Flights from Hanoi - Danang on Day 4 and Danang - Ho Chi Minh City on Day 7.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- Transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- All local boat rental and cycling as mentioned in the program.
- 1 night Boat Cruise in Non-Private junk in Lan Ha Bay.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program .
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services and meals if not mentioned in itinerary .
- All drinks, including water, soft drink and alcohol on all included or optional excursion.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.
- Supplements for Christmas and New Year period.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits