Southern Vietnam and Beach Stay
Call the beach your home during this 11-day tour of the southern Vietnam that begins at Ho Chi Minh City. You will explore the popular Cu Chi Tunnels as well as the verdant Mekong Delta before you tie your hammock up a tree and spend time unwinding at Nha Trang.
- Ho Chi Minh City: 3 nights
- Nha Trang: 7 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Be a part of the Vietnamese history at the famous Cu Chi tunnels and taste khoai mi luoc, a dish frequently eaten during the war
- Explore the lush Mekong Delta, complete with a trip to its villages, workshops and narrow canals
- Spend the most of your vacation time unwinding at the languid Nha Trang, popular for its pristine beaches and turquoise-blue waters
- Tour code: STIC03
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Day 1 Arrival in the Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2 Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3 Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta
Day 4 Ho Chi Minh - Nha Trang
Day 5 Nha Trang
Day 6 Nha Trang
Day 7 Nha Trang
Day 8 Nha Trang
Day 9 Nha Trang
Day 10 Nha Trang
Day 11 Departure from Nha Trang
Dates & Prices
11 Jan - 26 Mar
05 Apr - 30 Apr
01 May - 30 Jun
Grand Hotel Saigon Ho Chi Minh City
The Hotel approximately 25 minutes from Tan Son Nhat International Airport by car. It takes you just a short walk to the historical Saigon River and downtown.
Mia Resort Nha Trang Nha Trang
Mia Resort Nha Trang is less than 5 km from the beautiful golf course at Diamond Bay, created by Andy Dye.
Hotel Des Arts Saigon Mgallery Collection Ho Chi Minh City
Conveniently located in the city centre, Hotel Des Arts Saigon is only 2 minutes away from the main tourist attractions, popular bars, local cafes, shopping centres and entertainment complexes.
Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang
Evason Ana Mandara is located 1 km away from Nha Trang's town centre and from Nha Trang Airport, a 40-minute drive away.
- International flights.
- Meet and greet services.
- Regional flights from Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang.
- Transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- All local boat rental and cycling as mentioned in the program.
- Entrance fees for visits mentioned in the program .
What's not Included?
- Visa fees.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services and meals if not mentioned in itinerary .
- All drinks, including water, soft drink and alcohol on all included or optional excursion.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.
- Supplements for Christmas and New Year period.
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits