Amman, Petra and Jerash
Explore three beautiful cities of Jordan - Petra, Amman and Jerash - and learn about the country’s glorious history. Amman is the capital city of Jordan, whereas Petra is a World Heritage Site, also known as the Rose Red City. Enjoy full day tour of Amman and also discover the Roman past of Jordan in Jerash city. The tour includes two nights in Amman and one night stay in Petra.
- Amman: 3 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Marvel at the fantastic historical city, Petra
- Explore the blend of old and new at the capital city of Amman
- Visit the ruins in Jerash to peek into the rich Roman past
- Tour code: STJ09
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Dates & Prices
Retaj Hotel Amman
We Are Located In The Heart Of Amman’s Embassy and Business Districts. It’s Close To The Shopping Venues At Um Uthaynah & Sweifieh Which Makes It Convenient For Both Business And Pleasure With 48 Guest Rooms, Two Meeting Rooms & T
Mena Tyche Hotel Amman Amman
Set in a residential road near universities, this casual hotel is 3 km from exhibits at the Jordan Archaeological Museum and 6 km from the Temple of Hercules. It's 11 km from Amman Civil Airport.
Land Mark Hotel Amman
The Landmark Amman Hotel is located in the heart of Amman. Queen Alia International Airport is about a 35 minute drive away.
- Meet & assist on arrival and departure.
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary: for 1 - 3 Pax in a private A/C Car, 4 - 6 private A/C Van, 7+ depending on the group size in a small/medium or large size A/C DLX Bus.
- Accommodation at hotels specified in the itinerary.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast.
- FIT 01-06 English speaking escort/driver all through the tours days.
- GIT 7+ Permanent English/French/German speaking guide all through tours dates.
- Local English speaking guide at Petra & Jerash for 1.3–2hours for 1–6 Pax.
- Entrance to all sites mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Wadi Rum 4 x4 ride (4X4 Bedouin Pickup/Trucks/Jeep) for 1.30- 2 hours when applicable.
What's not Included?
- Return Int. Flights and applicable airport taxes
- Visa fee.
- Any personal expenses such as: phone calls, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc...
- Tips for guides, drivers, the horse boy in Petra, restaurants and hotel staff.
- Any optional tours or meals not specified in the above tour program.
- Eid Holidays, Easter, Christmas & New Year’s Eve supplements.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits