This fascinating tour unravels the natural and cultural charms of Jordan. It starts from Amman, the striking capital of Jordan, followed by popular sites like the Dead Sea, Pella, Petra, and Jerash. Discover some of the country’s equally enthralling tourist destinations such as Kerak, Wadi Rum and Little Petra. Drive along the scenic Kingsway Road and visit Madaba city for memorable experiences.
- Amman: 5 nights
- Petra: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Admire the marvellous architecture of the Desert Castles
- Explore Amman, the gorgeous capital of Jordan
- Visit the ancient city of Pella
- Discover some of the well-preserved historical and architectural wonders in Jerash
- Drive along the famous Kingsway Road
- Visit the historical city of Madaba as well as the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George en route to Mount Nebo
- Enjoy a 4x4 ride in the Wadi Rum
- Tour code: STJ04
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Day 1 Arrive Amman
Day 2 Amman Desert Castles Amman City Tour
Day 3 Amman Pella Um Qays Amman
Day 4 Amman Jerash Dead Sea Amman
Day 5 Amman Madaba Mount Nebo Kerak Petra
Day 6 Full day visit of Petra
Day 7 Petra Little Petra, Al Beidha Wadi Rum Amman
Day 8 Amman to UK
Sulaf Luxury Hotel Amman
Airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 32 kilometer from the hotel. Jordan Gate Towers and University of Jordan are with in 3 minute away from the hotel.
Petra Panorama Hotel Petra
Petra Panorama Hotel is located 20 minutes’ walk from Wadi Musa Valley and a 30-minute drive from popular hiking sites.
Land Mark Hotel Amman
The Landmark Amman Hotel is located in the heart of Amman. Queen Alia International Airport is about a 35 minute drive away.
Hyatt Zaman Hotel & Resort Petra
On the city outskirts off Route 35, this relaxed hotel is set in complex of stone buildings. It's 16 km from historic Nabatean architecture at Ad Deir and 11 km from the city of Petra.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure.
- Transfers as mentioned in the program.
- English speaking Guide all through tour dates.
- Accommodation at hotels as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Portages at airports upon arrival for 10 pax or more.
- Wadi Rum 4 x4 ride (4X4 Bedouin Pickup/Trucks/Jeep) for 1.30- 2 hours when applicable.
- Entrance to all sites mentioned In the Itinerary.
What's not Included?
- Return Int. Flights from UK and applicable airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Any personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, drinks, mini bar.
- Tips to guides, driver, and horse boy in Petra, restaurants and hotel staff.
- New Year’s Eve supplements.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits