From the Dead Sea to Aqaba
The serenity of the Dead Sea, beauty of Petra, desert ride at Wadi Rum, & the relaxing appeal of Aqaba are a few highlights of this attractive tour through Jordan. The tour starts with a trip to the Roman ruins in Jerash, followed by a visit to the Dead Sea, Madaba, and Kerak. Madaba is famous for mosaics while Kerak is home to the Crusader Castle. Also enjoy a visit to Mt. Nebo and Wadi Al-Mujeb.
- Amman: 3 nights
- Petra: 1 night
- Aqaba: 1 night
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the Roman ruins of Jerash
- Enjoy leisure time at the Dead Sea
- Admire the serene surroundings of Mount Nebo
- Experience the enchantment of Aqaba
- Visit the Crusader Castle in Kerak
- Take a peek into the rich past of Jordan at world renowned archaeological site, Petra
- Tour code: STJ11
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Golden Tulip Aqaba Aqaba
Just a 5 minute walk from Aqaba’s beach.
Petra Panorama Hotel Petra
Petra Panorama Hotel is located 20 minutes’ walk from Wadi Musa Valley and a 30-minute drive from popular hiking sites.
Mena Tyche Hotel Amman Amman
Set in a residential road near universities, this casual hotel is 3 km from exhibits at the Jordan Archaeological Museum and 6 km from the Temple of Hercules. It's 11 km from Amman Civil Airport.
Land Mark Hotel Amman
The Landmark Amman Hotel is located in the heart of Amman. Queen Alia International Airport is about a 35 minute drive away.
Grand Tala Bay Resort Aqaba
This luxe, modern seaside resort is a 6-minute walk from the Aqaba Archaeological Museum and 11 km from King Hussein International Airport.
Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel Petra
The location of Nabatean Castle Hotel allows you to be just 10 minutes’ drive from the historic site of Petra, while enjoying the magnificent views of Great Rift Valley.
- Meet & assist on arrival and departure.
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary: for 1 - 3 Pax in a private A/C Car, 4 - 6 private A/C Van, 7+ depending on the group size in a small/medium or large size A/C DLX Bus.
- Accommodation at hotels specified in the itinerary.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast.
- FIT 01-06 English speaking escort/driver all through the tours days.
- GIT 7+ Permanent English/French/German speaking guide all through tours dates.
- Local English speaking guide at Petra & Jerash for 1.3–2hours for 1–6 Pax.
- Entrance to all sites mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Wadi Rum 4 x4 ride (4X4 Bedouin Pickup/Trucks/Jeep) for 1.30- 2 hours when applicable.
What's not Included?
- Return Int. Flights and applicable airport taxes
- Visa fee.
- Any personal expenses such as: phone calls, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc...
- Tips for guides, drivers, the horse boy in Petra, restaurants and hotel staff.
- Any optional tours or meals not specified in the above tour program.
- Eid Holidays, Easter, Christmas & New Year’s Eve supplements.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits