The tour begins from Amman, the stunning capital of Jordan, and takes you to the ancient roman city of Jerash for a half day excursion. Enjoy visiting the Ajloun Castle, drive along the Kings Highway, and experience the timeless charm of Madaba. The trip to Wadi Al-Mujeb Valley and the Dead Sea will be memorable. Explore the archaeological wonders in Petra and enjoy Bedouin 4X4 ride in Wadi Rum.
- Amman: 4 nights
- Petra: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the ancient Roman city of Jerash
- Visit the Ajloun castle
- Take in the spectacular views along the Kings Highway
- Experience the timeless charm of the old mosaic city of Madaba
- Discover the ‘Rose Red City’ Petra
- Enjoy a Bedouin 4X4 ride in Wadi Rum
- Visit the Baptism Site
- Tour code: STJ05
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Dates & Prices
01 Aug - 31 Aug
Single Room Supp (pp)
01 Sep - 31 Oct
Single Room Supp (pp)
Mena Tyche Hotel Amman Amman
Set in a residential road near universities, this casual hotel is 3 km from exhibits at the Jordan Archaeological Museum and 6 km from the Temple of Hercules. It's 11 km from Amman Civil Airport.
Petra Panorama Hotel Petra
Petra Panorama Hotel is located 20 minutes’ walk from Wadi Musa Valley and a 30-minute drive from popular hiking sites.
Land Mark Hotel Amman
The Landmark Amman Hotel is located in the heart of Amman. Queen Alia International Airport is about a 35 minute drive away.
Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel Petra
The location of Nabatean Castle Hotel allows you to be just 10 minutes’ drive from the historic site of Petra, while enjoying the magnificent views of Great Rift Valley.
- Meet & assist on arrival and departure.
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary: for 1 - 3 Pax in a private A/C Car, 4 - 6 private A/C Van, 7+ depending on the group size in a small/medium or large size A/C DLX Bus.
- Accommodation at hotels specified in the itinerary.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast.
- FIT 01-06 English speaking escort/driver all through the tours days.
- GIT 7+ Permanent English/French/German speaking guide all through tours dates.
- Local English speaking guide at Petra & Jerash for 1.3–2hours for 1–6 Pax.
- Entrance to all sites mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Wadi Rum 4 x4 ride (4X4 Bedouin Pickup/Trucks/Jeep) for 1.30- 2 hours when applicable.
What's not Included?
- Return Int. Flights and applicable airport taxes
- Visa fee.
- Any personal expenses such as: phone calls, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc...
- Tips for guides, drivers, the horse boy in Petra, restaurants and hotel staff.
- Any optional tours or meals not specified in the above tour program.
- Eid Holidays, Easter, Christmas & New Year’s Eve supplements.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits