0208 705 0071 24/7
0782 587 4342( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Azure Mara Haven Road Safari 03 Days / 02 Nights
Price on request
- Enquire via Email
A Masai Mara visit is the journey of a lifetime for most people and our 3-day tour to this abundant region ensures that you remember it fondly for years to come. Get a chance at meeting the Big 5 of the African wildlife as well as native Masai tribes, relish on sumptuous native cuisines, experience the warm African hospitality and emerge yourself in the discovery of a new culture – there are endless possibilities for you to fall in love with Masai Mara.
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the Big 5 of African wildlife at Masai Mara
- Discover the Masai lifestyle
- Enjoy an incredible feast at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi
- Tour code: STK24
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Day 1Arrive Nairobi - Masai Mara
Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta
International Airport and meet with our representative. Next, you leave for safari in Masai Mara after receiving a short brief and being escorted to your vehicle. Your vehicle takes you through the dramatic Rift Valley to reach the stunning Masai Mara, one of the best known places in the world for the safari of your life. Apart from the world-famous reserve, Masai Mara remains known for its expansive grasslands, its beautiful acacia trees as well as numerous tribes that call this area home. Drive back to the lodge to be in time for lunch, following which you enjoy an afternoon drive at the reserve. Come back to your lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Meals: Full Board Read More
Day 2Masai Mara
Post breakfast, leave for
a game drive at the reserve. You also have the option of exploring a Masai Village at an additional cost today. The experience will leave you richer in the knowledge of native Masai lifestyle. Come back to the lodge for lunch after which you may continue the adventure with an afternoon game drive. Alternatively, you can spend the whole day in the reserve with a picnic lunch at hand and return to your lodge late in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the lodge.
Meals: Full Board Read More
Day 3Masai Mara – Nairobi Departure
Today, you leave Masai
Mara for Nairobi after breakfast. In Nairobi, be treated to a sumptuous many course meal at The Carnivore Restaurant, comprised of a variety of rich meats and accompanied by a soup, dessert and the popular Kenyan coffee. After a satiating meal, you will be dropped at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport or a hotel in Nairobi in time for your onward flight.
Meals: Breakfast Read More
- Meet and greet services.
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Game drives as specified in the itinerary.
- Bottled water while on Safari.
- Transport in a 7-Seater Safari Minivan with Services of an English-speaking Driver Guide.
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary.
- Flying Doctors Evacuation Cover.
What's not Included?
- Domestic and International flights.
- Inoculations and personal insurance.
- Optional activities and excursions.
- Drinks, tips, laundry other personal expenses.
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.