For the best prices call today
0208 705 00710208 705 0071 (8am to 8pm) email@example.com
Dear Valued Customer,
These are challenging times for us all. Our first key priorities are to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers and employees. We appreciate that your travel arrangements, and the travel industry as a whole, has been particularly effected by the outbreak of COVID-19.
During this time we ask you to take into account the following:
- Until 15th Apr, as instructed by government, our teams will be working from home. This will impact our call capacity at a time of high demand
- For all bookings please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our teams are here and able assist you, to advise the best options possible. Please include your departure date, booking reference/invoice number and airline in the subject line.
- For latest foreign travel advice, please check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- We would also like to assure you that your money spent on your travel is completely safe. Southall Travel will provide you with all necessary assistance, alternative flight options, refunds or credit for future travel per the airline's policy. Thanks to our ABTA membership and ATOL bonding, your money is secure.
Please rest assured that Southall Travel is committed to providing you with the excellent service and support you have come to expect of us.
Best of Both Worlds
Best of Both Worlds 05 Days / 04 Nights
Price on request
- Enquire via Email
Get the classic African bush experience at two of the best conservancies in Kenya. You will get opportunities for thrilling game drives in the lush surroundings as well as a chance to spot the Big 5 of the African wildlife along with native animals. The camps are set against stunning camp backdrops and are equipped with all modern amenities. You will get to go on Night Safaris and Interpretive Game Walks. You will enjoy camp fires, dinner under the stars and sundowner drinks while gazing at some of the best natural landscapes amongst a tonne of other exciting experiences.
- Nanyuki: 2 nights
- Masai Mara: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Enjoy a stimulating camp stay in the lush surroundings of Ol Pejeta Conservancy, one of the largest black rhino sanctuaries in the East Africa
- Get diverse game driving opportunities at the Ol Pejeta Conservancy away from the disturbing vehicles as only few are allowed here
- Have a little picnic breakfast in the verdant plains of the Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Enjoy a visit to the Chimpanzee Sanctuary, providing lifelong refuge to orphaned and abused chimpanzees from West and Central Africa
- Experience rare Night Game Drives and Interpretative Game Walks
- Tour code: STK31
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Kicheche Laikipia CampNanyuki
The Eco Camp located in ol pejeta conservancy, lies on the Equator 30 minutes drive from Nanyuki airstrip and affords wonderful views of Mt Kenya.More info
Kicheche Mara CampMasai Mara
The camp is located in an Acacia Valley, a prime wildlife area, in this top quality Conservancy, and game viewing starts frequently in the camp itself. Access is from Mara North airstrip, 20 minutes game drive awayMore info
- Meet and Greet services.
- Schedule regional flights: Nairobi /Nanyuki/ Masai Mara / Nairobi.
- Game drives on a shared basis in camp/lodge 4x4 vehicles on air safari packages.
- Activities on a shared basis in camp 4x4 vehicle with driver guides.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary.
- Meals on Full Board.
- Laundry & drinks as specified in the itinerary.
- Park fees and government taxes.
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips and porterage.
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
- Christmas or Easter Supplement.
- Any other services not specified in itinerary and inclusions.