For the best prices call today
0208 705 00710208 705 0071 (8am to 8pm) firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Valued Customer,
These are challenging times for us all. Our first key priorities are to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers and employees. We appreciate that your travel arrangements, and the travel industry as a whole, has been particularly effected by the outbreak of COVID-19.
During this time we ask you to take into account the following:
- Until 15th Apr, as instructed by government, our teams will be working from home. This will impact our call capacity at a time of high demand
- For all bookings please email us at email@example.com. Our teams are here and able assist you, to advise the best options possible. Please include your departure date, booking reference/invoice number and airline in the subject line.
- For latest foreign travel advice, please check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- We would also like to assure you that your money spent on your travel is completely safe. Southall Travel will provide you with all necessary assistance, alternative flight options, refunds or credit for future travel per the airline's policy. Thanks to our ABTA membership and ATOL bonding, your money is secure.
Please rest assured that Southall Travel is committed to providing you with the excellent service and support you have come to expect of us.
Governors' Sky Safari
Governors' Sky Safari 06 Days / 05 Nights
Price on request
- Enquire via Email
Discover the glorious African jungles and wildlife on this 6-day tour that takes you through some of the most scenic landscapes, acquaints you with rare African animals and bird species as well as offers idyllic escapes in the middle of lush Kenyan countryside.
- Naivasha: 2 nights
- Masai Mara: 3 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Enjoy stunning drive through the Great Rift Valley
- Meet with flamingos and rhinos among other animals at the Lake Nakuru National Park
- Enjoy game drives at Masai Mara National Reserve, one of Africa’s and the world’s best game drive reserves
- Spot the ‘Big Five’ - lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo in action
- Tour code: STK17
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Loldia House is an old farmhouse on the north western part of Lake Naivasha in the Great Rift Valley, highest and purest Lake in Kenya. The house is set in lawns, which are grazed at night by hippos from the lake, and ideallyMore info
Governors CampMasai Mara
Governors Camp is set in Talek, 25 km from Masai Mara. Situated in Masai Mara, this lodge is within a 10-minute walk of Sekenani Reserve Headquarters and Sekenani Main Gate. Ololaimutiek Gate is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away.More info
- Meet and greet services at airport or Nairobi city centre hotel.
- Regional flights Naivasha/Mara/Nairobi as specified in the itinerary.
- Meals on Full Board basis.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary.
- Activities on a shared basis in camp 4x4 vehicle with camp guides.
- Park fees and government taxes.
What's not Included?
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Applicable airport taxes.
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance.
- Telephone bill and any items of a personal nature.
- Park Fees for excursions to Hells Gate from Loldia House (except Lake Nakuru park fee included).
- Supplements for Christmas and New Year period.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.