0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Muscat by Night
Muscat by Night 05 hours tour
fr £ 89* pp
- Enquire via Email
The fantastic tour ‘Muscat by Night’ will introduce you to the four major tourist attractions in the capital of Oman, Muscat. This five-hour tour will begin in the evening and will end with a delicious dinner at a local restaurant. Visit the famous religious sites of Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and the Taimur Bin Said Al Said Mosque. Enjoy leisurely strolls along the Old Town of Muttrah, the Corniche of Muttrah and explore the traditional marketplace, the Muttrah Souk. Visit the Old Town of Muscat to see its forts and palaces before ending the tour with a delicious dinner.
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the religious sites of Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and the Taimur Bin Said Al Said Mosque
- Visit the Old Town of Muttrah and walk around the town and the Corniche of Muttrah
- Explore the traditional, old marketplace - the Muttrah Souk
- Savour delicious dinner at a local restaurant
- Tour code: STO05
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Muscat by Night
Your tour will start
at 1630 hours. From the hotel, you will be taken on an exciting evening tour of the four major tourist attractions of Oman’s capital city Muscat. Start the tour with a visit to the religious landmarks of Oman - the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and a photo stopover at the Taimur Bin Said Al Said Mosque. Explore the serenity and the beauty of these religious sites as the guide explains to you the history of the mosques.
Proceed with your tour with a trip to the Old Town of Muttrah. Enjoy a leisurely stroll inside the old town and you can also walk around to see the old merchant’s houses built around the town.
Your next destination is the stunning Corniche of Muttrah. Enjoy a peaceful walk along the Corniche while soaking in the majestic views surrounding the town.
Follow it up with a visit to the traditional local marketplace, the Muttrah Souk. Take a walk along this quaint, traditional market and have a look at its antique shops selling a wide variety of local handicrafts and artefacts including textiles, hardware and gold.
Later, proceed to the Old Town of Muscat and see the magnificent forts and the palace of Muscat. Start exploring the Old Town by visiting the stunning Al Alam Palace. The palace is flanked by two forts - Fort Mirani and Jalali, and it offers beautiful views of the ancient Muscat Harbour.
Your tour ends with a sumptuous dinner in the evening at a local restaurant. Afterwards, you will be dropped off at your hotel. Read More
- Transfer from/to your Muscat city hotel.
- Services of a registered driver / guide
- Dinner at local restaurant
What's not Included?
- Oman visa.
- Return Int. Flights from UK and applicable airport taxes.
- Any personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, drinks, mini bar.
- Tips to guides, drivers hotel staff.
- Prices for Christmas, New Year and Easter period.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.