0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Salalah Landscape 03 Days / 02 Nights
fr £ 279* pp
- Enquire via Email
This 3-day tour is an incredible opportunity to explore some of the best highlights of Salalah, Oman. The tour takes you to majestic mountains and gorgeous beaches. Travellers also get an opportunity to visit prominent ancient tombs. Travellers can choose from a range of souvenirs at traditional markets known as souks. A visit to Shanfari Mosque, Al Husn Palace and the Museum of the Frankincense Land is included in the tour.
- Salalah: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Explore scenic beauty of Jebel Qara Mountains and Dhofar Mountains
- Visit beautiful beaches - Mughsail and Fazayah
- Spend some time at the ancient tomb of 'Prophet Job'
- Learn about the rich cultural history of the Dhofar Region at The Museum of the Frankincense Land
- Shop for unique souvenirs at traditional markets - the old Haffah souk, Gold Souk and Silver Souk
- Tour code: STO03
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
DAY 01Arrive at Salalah
Arrive at Salalah and transfer to your hotel for overnight stay. Read More
DAY 02Full Day to Mountains and Beaches
Enjoy breakfast at the
hotel and start off with the day tour in a 4X4 vehicle. You will head to Jebel Qara Mountains. Stop at Ayn Sahalnoot, a serene valley in the middle of the Dhofar Mountains. The tour continues with a drive through scenic Jebali villages and landscape in the mountains. Zayk and Wadi Ayun are other prominent highlights you will visit.
While driving to the ancient tomb of 'Prophet Job' in Salalah Plains the tour will pass through Dhofari rural areas. The tomb is situated amidst gorgeous green mountains and is one of the most prominent religious sites in the region. Later, head to explore the captivating beauty of popular Mughsail and Fazayah Beach. On your way to Fazayah Beach, you can take a closer look at historical Frankincense trees. This tour also includes a short walking tour through the valleys.
Return to the hotel for overnight stay. Read More
DAY 03Salalah City Tour –Departure Transfer
The day starts with
a visit to “The Museum of the Frankincense Land,” accessible via a bird sanctuary, Al Balid, to explore the rich cultural history of the ‘Dhofar Region’. Replicas of ancient boats and ships, and artefacts belonging to Omani Renaissance and Frankincense times are on display.
The tour continues with a trip to Haffah, the Old Salalah Town. While driving through lush green plantations, stop at fruit boutiques offering fresh coconut water (additional cost). Visit the old Haffah souk, Gold Souk and Silver Souk and buy souvenirs such as high quality Frankincense and traditional Dhofari handicrafts and artefacts. Also, visit Shanfari Mosque and Al Husn Palace.
Return to the hotel in the evening and transfer to Salalah Airport (Duration:approx 4 hrs) for your onward journey to UK with sweet memories. Read More
- Private return transfer from airport hotel airport.
- Two full days tour as per above program with service of one English speaking guide cum driver with 4WD car.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Accomodation as specied in the iinerary.
- Water on Board and Lunch as Picnic type.
What's not Included?
- Oman visa.
- Return Int. Flights from UK and applicable airport taxes.
- Any personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, drinks, mini bar.
- Tips to guides, drivers hotel staff.
- Prices for Christmas, New Year and Easter period.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.