0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Cape Town and Kruger
Cape Town and Kruger 08 Days / 07 Nights
fr £ 2099* pp
- Enquire via Email
Say Hello to an authentic African experience, complete with thrilling game drives, stunning sightseeing opportunities and opulent hospitality at some of the finest hotels/resorts and lodges in the country. You 8-day stay is designed to make you fall in love with the beauty of Cape Town and Kruger regions.
- Cape Town: 4 nights
- Kruger: 3 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Enjoy a Cape Peninsula Tour and soak in beauty of Cape Town
- Get a chance of spotting the Big 5 of the African wildlife at the wonderful Thornybush Game Lodge
- Take some precious memories back from dusk safaris on an open land cruiser
- Enjoy the warm and opulent hospitality at the wonderful Thornybush Game Lodge
- Tour code: STSA13
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Days 1-4Cape Town
Get a Silver Welcome Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be given and be privately transferred to Four Rosmead Luxury Boutique hotel in the city for a 4-night stay. A sophisticated boutique hotel located in the serene environs of the Table Mountain, Four Rosmead Luxury also has a historical essence. Enjoy a full day private Cape Peninsula Tour and discover top natural attractions of Cape Town including the Millionaire’s Paradise from Clifton, Camps Bay, Llandudno and Seal Island cruise. You will also visit Chapman’s Peak Drive, Cape of Good Hope Section of the Table Mountain National Park, Simon’s Town, and the penguin colony at Boulder’s Beach. Your tour will come to a culmination at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in summers and Groot Constantia for a wine tasting session and cellar tour in winter months. Read More
Post Breakfast, transfer to Cape Town airport for your onward journey to Kruger. Upon arrival at the Hoedspruit Airport, you will be transferred to Thornybush Game Lodge for a 3-night stay. Home to a range of stunning and opulent lodges, Thornybush Game Lodge lies adjacent to the world-renowned Kruger National Park. Providing the finest bush experiences in country against a breathtaking backdrop, the Thornybush Game Lodge is a favourite amongst romance seekers as well as wildlife lovers. Your stay at the luxury suite here is inclusive of all meals, tea, coffee and snacks, house wine or beer, soft drinks, dawn and dusk safaris in open land cruiser vehicles as well as bush walks. Conservation fees included. Read More
Day 8Departure Kruger
Post breakfast, transfer to Hoedspruit Airport for your onward journey with sweet menories. Read More
Dates and Prices
Four Rosmead GuesthouseCape Town
Four Rosmead Guesthouse is an exclusive boutique hotel situated on the slopes of Table Mountain in the select residential suburb of Oranjezicht. The property enjoys 360º views of the mountain, Lions Head, Signal Hill, Table BMore info
Thornybush Game LodgeKruger
Thornybush Game Lodge is located in the heart of the Lowveld, adjacent to the world famous Kruger National Park and covering 11500 hectares of pristine African bushveld which form the Thornybush Game Reserve. HOW TO GET THERMore info
- Meet & Greet services on arrival at Cape Town International Airport.
- Private transfers between Cape Town International Airport and Hotel.
- 4 Nights at Four Rosmead, Luxury Hotel on Bed & Breakfast.
- Private Peninsula Tour - Full Day.
- Regional flights from Cape Town to Kruger.
- Scheduled transfers between Hoedspruit Airport and Lodge.
- 3 Nights at Thornybush Game Lodge, Luxury Suite - All meals, tea, coffee and snacks, dawn and dusk safaris in open Land Cruiser vehicles and bushveld walks. House wine or local beer, soft drinks and conservation fee.
What's not Included?
- Return International flights and airport taxes.
- Visas fees.
- Any tips and gratuities.
- Entrance fees not mentioned.
- Any medical or travel insurance.
- Personal items (beverages, cigarettes, telephone calls, room service, laundry and other extras).
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.