Dear Valued Customer,
These are challenging times for us all. Our first key priorities are to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers and employees. We appreciate that your travel arrangements, and the travel industry as a whole, has been particularly effected by the outbreak of COVID-19.
During this time we ask you to take into account the following:
- Until 15th Apr, as instructed by government, our teams will be working from home. This will impact our call capacity at a time of high demand
- For all bookings please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our teams are here and able assist you, to advise the best options possible. Please include your departure date, booking reference/invoice number and airline in the subject line.
- For latest foreign travel advice, please check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- We would also like to assure you that your money spent on your travel is completely safe. Southall Travel will provide you with all necessary assistance, alternative flight options, refunds or credit for future travel per the airline's policy. Thanks to our ABTA membership and ATOL bonding, your money is secure.
Please rest assured that Southall Travel is committed to providing you with the excellent service and support you have come to expect of us.
Cape Winelands Tour
Cape Winelands Tour Full day
Price on request
- Enquire via Email
The full-day tour takes you on discovery of the winelands of the Western Cape and acquaints you with rich history as well as present of this world-famous wine region.
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the vineyards and wine shops in charming towns of Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- Tour code: STSA05
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
- Fully escorted tour by a registered Cape Town guide.
- Sight-seeing as per itinerary.
- Point of departure - Cape Town City Hotel.
- Departs daily between 08h00 and 09h00. Returns at approximately 17h30.
- 2 Wine tastings.
- 1 Cellar tour.
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visas, health requirements, immigration requirements.
- Any tips and gratuities.
- Personal items (beverages, cigarettes, telephone calls, room service, laundry and other extras).
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.