0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000 ( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Garden Route Splendour
Garden Route Splendour 04 Days / 03 Nights
fr £ 529* pp
- Enquire via Email
Travel along the breathtaking Garden Route and discover some of the best natural trails, lagoons, lakes and lush vistas on this 4-day tour. Stop by charming villages and learn more about the history and geography of this region.
- Knysna: 2 nights
- Oudtshoorn: 1 night
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the picturesque natural beauty of Tsitsikamma National Park and Storms River Mouth
- Enjoy a cruise on the Featherbed Nature Reserve
- Take a tour of the limestone caverns of Cango Caves
- Go for a thrilling Meerkat Safari in Oudtshoorn
- Explore the charming towns of Barrydale and Montagu
- Tour code: STSA08
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Day 1Port Elizabeth – Knysna
Travel towards west along
the scenic Garden Route along the Indian Ocean coastline, dotted with pristine beaches, stunning lagoons, lakes and lush rolling hills. Weather permitting; you will visit the astonishing Tsitsikamma National Park and Storms River Mouth, popular for its beautiful landscapes and seascapes. Arrive at Knysna, located in the heart of the Garden Route forests and popular for an exquisite lagoon. Spend the afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay in Knysna.
Meals: Dinner Read More
After a leisurely breakfast,
take a cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve (weather permitting). Next, take a trailer to reach the top of Western Head from where picturesque vistas of the town are on display, including the lagoon. Spend the afternoon at leisure or exploring this charming town. Overnight stay in Knysna.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch Read More
Day 3Knysna – Oudtshoorn
Cross the scenic Outeniqua
Pass to reach Oudtshoorn, the ‘ostrich capital’ of the world. Visit an Ostrich Farm on a guided tour and have a light lunch there. Next, take a tour of the spectacular limestone caverns of the Cango Caves, one of the best natural wonders in the world. Check in to your local hotel in Oudtshoorn to make it in time for relaxing before dinner (on your own account). Overnight stay in Oudtshoorn.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch Read More
Day 4Oudtshoorn – Franschhoek - Cape Town
Go for an early
morning Meerkat Safari (on your own account and subject to availability). Catch these adorable carnivores waking up and coming out in the open to soak up the morning sun and head about their daily activities. After an exciting safari experience, head back to your hotel for a sumptuous breakfast. Post breakfast; continue your journey through ‘Little Karoo’ to reach Barrydale. Interact with local children and teachers at a farm school here and learn about local farming community. Next, travel to Montagu, a charming and historic spa town before proceeding towards Cape Town, set the foot of stunning Table Mountain.
Meals: Breakfast Read More
Thanda Private Game ReserveHluhluwe
Winner of Africa's Leading Luxury Lodge at the 2010 World Travel Awards, Thanda Private Game Reserve is situated 23 km North of Hluhluwe in northern Zululand, South Africa, and is set on a 6000 hectare Big five private game rMore info
The Oyster BoxOudtshoorn
The Oyster Box hotel is Perfectly situated on the ocean’s edge, a brief 5 minutes walk from Umhlanga Village Centre and conveniently located for quick and easy access to Durban city centre, King Shaka International Airport anMore info
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary.
- Sight-seeing as per itinerary.
- English speaking registered tour guide.
- Meal includes 3 Breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 Dinner.
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visas, health requirements, immigration requirements.
- Any tips and gratuities.
- Air and rail fares (unless specified as part of a package).
- Personal items (beverages, cigarettes, telephone calls, room service, laundry and other extras).
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.