0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Kruger Wildlife Safari
Kruger Wildlife Safari 04 Days / 03 Nights
fr £ 699* pp
- Enquire via Email
The 4-day tour is your chance to explore the African wildlife at one of the largest game reserves in the country, drive along a scenic route and get to know more about the flora of the country.
- Kruger: 3 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Enjoy game viewing session at the world-famous Kruger National Park
- Get a chance to meet with the Big 5 of African wildlife
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the picturesque Panorama Route
- Tour code: STSA09
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Day 1Johannesburg - Kruger National Park
You will be picked
up from your hotel in the morning and will move towards the Mpumalanga region of the eastern South Africa. The highlight of your day will be the visit to Kruger National Park, one of Africa’s largest game reserves, boasting the Big 5 amongst hundreds of other animal species. Spend the afternoon enjoying a game drive in your closed vehicle. Return to your lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Meals: Dinner Read More
Day 2Kruger National Park
After your morning tea/coffee,
leave for an exciting game drive on an open vehicle with a packed lunch with an English speaking guide at Kruger National Park. Your guide will help you in spotting the Big 5 and manoeuvring through the magnificent expanses of the park and exploring its rich diversity of flora and fauna. After an optional afternoon game drive in your closed vehicle, return to your lodge for overnight stay. Optional open vehicle game drives on your own account available.
Meals: Half Board Read More
Following breakfast, set out
for the exploration of the stunning Panorama Route, connecting several cultural and natural points of interest ranging from glorious views, spectacular landscapes to gushing waterfalls. Some of the major stops on your journey will be God’s Window, the Three Rondawels and Blyderiver Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes and the charming village of Graskop. Open vehicle game drive on your own account is optional, in case you want to skip the Panorama Route. Return to your lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Meals: Half Board Read More
Day 4Mpumalanga – Johannesburg
After breakfast, start your
return to journey to Johannesburg after breakfast. Our services end after your arrival at OR Tambo International Airport.
Meals: Breakfast Read More
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary.
- Sight-seeing as per itinerary.
- Open vehicle safari.
- English speaking registered tour guide.
- Meal includes 3 Breakfast and 3 Dinner.
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visas, health requirements, immigration requirements.
- Any tips and gratuities.
- Air and rail fares (unless specified as part of a package).
- Personal items (beverages, cigarettes, telephone calls, room service, laundry and other extras).
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.