Dear Valued Customer,
These are challenging times for us all. Our first key priorities are to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers and employees. We appreciate that your travel arrangements, and the travel industry as a whole, has been particularly effected by the outbreak of COVID-19.
During this time we ask you to take into account the following:
- Until 15th Apr, as instructed by government, our teams will be working from home. This will impact our call capacity at a time of high demand
- For all bookings please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our teams are here and able assist you, to advise the best options possible. Please include your departure date, booking reference/invoice number and airline in the subject line.
- For latest foreign travel advice, please check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- We would also like to assure you that your money spent on your travel is completely safe. Southall Travel will provide you with all necessary assistance, alternative flight options, refunds or credit for future travel per the airline's policy. Thanks to our ABTA membership and ATOL bonding, your money is secure.
Please rest assured that Southall Travel is committed to providing you with the excellent service and support you have come to expect of us.
Kruger Wildlife Safari
Kruger Wildlife Safari 04 Days / 03 Nights
fr £ 719* pp
- Enquire via Email
The 4-day tour is your chance to explore the African wildlife at one of the largest game reserves in the country, drive along a scenic route and get to know more about the flora of the country.
- Kruger: 3 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Enjoy game viewing session at the world-famous Kruger National Park
- Get a chance to meet with the Big 5 of African wildlife
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the picturesque Panorama Route
- Tour code: STSA09
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary.
- Sight-seeing as per itinerary.
- Open vehicle safari.
- English speaking registered tour guide.
- Meal includes 3 Breakfast and 3 Dinner.
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visas, health requirements, immigration requirements.
- Any tips and gratuities.
- Air and rail fares (unless specified as part of a package).
- Personal items (beverages, cigarettes, telephone calls, room service, laundry and other extras).
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.