0208 705 0071 24/7
0782 587 4342( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Zanzibar Spice Tour Half Day Tour
fr £ 39* pp
- Enquire via Email
Zanzibar is as well known for its beaches as it is for its lush and fragrant spice farms. Be a part of this half day Zanzibar Spice Tour to marvel at the vibrant beauty and wonderful aromas of the spice plantations in the country. Through this tour, you will be able to explore a spice farm – look, touch, smell and learn about the various spices that are used to cook delicious local cuisine and seafood in Zanzibar. Most of these quality spices are exported to other parts of the world.
Tour At a Glance
- Enjoy a walking tour of spice plantations and spice farms.
- See, touch, smell, taste and learn about the various uses of these spices and local tropical fruits in the everyday lives of locals.
- Tour code: STTZ02
- Private Tour
Zanzibar Spice Tour
Get up, close and personal with spice farming of various spices, including cloves, vanilla, nutmeg and cardamom, on the exotic island destination of Zanzibar. As part of the tour, you will be taken on tours of spice plantations to see, touch, smell and taste the aromatic spices that have made spice tourism an integral part of the tourist attractions of Zanzibar. You will also be enlightened by your expert guide about the different ways in which local villages and tribes use these spices and tropical fruits as food, medicines and in various other aspects of their daily lives. A walking spice tour, which is one of the most popular excursions on the island, is one of the best ways to enjoy the bounties of nature at Zanzibar. Read More
- Transfers from Stone Town hotels.
- Day Excursions with seat in coach basis.
- Services of English speaking driver-guides.
- All entrance fees and government taxes.
What's not Included?
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.