Dear Valued Customer,
These are challenging times for us all. Our first key priorities are to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers and employees. We appreciate that your travel arrangements, and the travel industry as a whole, has been particularly effected by the outbreak of COVID-19.
During this time we ask you to take into account the following:
- Until 15th Apr, as instructed by government, our teams will be working from home. This will impact our call capacity at a time of high demand
- For all bookings please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our teams are here and able assist you, to advise the best options possible. Please include your departure date, booking reference/invoice number and airline in the subject line.
- For latest foreign travel advice, please check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- We would also like to assure you that your money spent on your travel is completely safe. Southall Travel will provide you with all necessary assistance, alternative flight options, refunds or credit for future travel per the airline's policy. Thanks to our ABTA membership and ATOL bonding, your money is secure.
Please rest assured that Southall Travel is committed to providing you with the excellent service and support you have come to expect of us.
Elephant Hills Jungle Lake Safari
Elephant Hills Jungle Lake Safari 03 Days / 02 Nights
fr £ 559* pp
- Enquire via Email
This 3-day adventure tour at Elephant Hills in the Khao Sok National Park gives patrons a real chance at getting close with nature. Floating aboard your luxurious camp, you will come to see and appreciate the glory of human, animal and bird life in southern Thailand. As you meet with locals, take leisurely walks amidst rainforests, spot rare birds and their sounds, and ride gentle boats on the languid lake, you will totally forget what it feels like to be tensed and anxious.
- Khao Sok: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Learn about human, animal and bird life in southern Thailand
- Explore the breathtaking rainforests and mangroves on a canoe and a long-tail boat
- Enjoy a 5* stay at a luxurious floating tent
- Meet and listen to the sounds of several rare birds and animals from your tent and by the lake
- Tour code: STT07
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
The Elephant CampKhao Sok
Elephant Camp is situated in Khao Sok, part of Southern Thailand’s largest stretch of primary Rainforest. Despite being tucked away in the Green, these camps are easily reachable from popular beach destinations like PhuMore info
Elephant Hills Rainforest CampKhao Sok
Situated in the center of Cheow Larn Lake in Khao Sok National Park. Rainforest Camp, one of the only floating tented camps in the world, is located on one of Thailand’s most spectacular lakes surrounded by rainforest aMore info
- Meet and greet services.
- Transfers to and from the Camp on shared basis.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary - 1 night at The Elephant Camp and 1 night on Rainforest Camp.
- Meals on Full Board.
- Services of an English-speaking tour Guide..
- Activities like Elephant Experience, Canoe Safari, Cheow Larn Lake Exploration and Jungle Trekking.
What's not Included?
- International and regional flights.
- Passport and visa fees.
- Driver-guide gratuities.
- Tips and porterage.
- Telephone bills and any items of a personal nature.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
- Prices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.