0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Highlights of Istanbul
Highlights of Istanbul 03 Days / 02 Nights
fr £ 139* pp
- Enquire via Email
The 3-day Istanbul tour is your chance to explore the rich history and culture of this unique land offering the fusion of East and the West. You will visit museums, mosques as well as old quarters and follow the trails of ancient empires that patronised this city in history.
- Istanbul: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Go on a dinner cruise and savour sumptuous traditional delicacies and watch entertaining cultural and local dance performances
- Explore the popular and historical attractions in the Old City, including Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, St. Sophia and the Grand Bazaar
- Tour code: STTK01
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Day 1Arrival in Istanbul and Dinner Cruise
Upon arrival at Istanbul
Ataturk Airport, you will meet with our English-speaking representative who will arrange for your transfer to a hotel by a private vehicle. Check in and spend the rest of your afternoon at leisure. In the evening, our representative will meet you in the hotel lobby and transfer you to a local pier for your dinner boat cruise comprising of traditional Turkish delicacies and unlimited soft drinks. You will enjoy an entertaining Dervish, Folk Dances & Belly Dance on the Bosporus later. Transfer back to your local hotel for overnight stay.
Meals included: Dinner Read More
Day 2Full Day Old City Tour in Istanbul
After breakfast, you will
meet your local guide in the hotel lobby. Today is reserved for the exploration of quaint quarters of Old City. Start by visiting the Topkapi Palace, the seat of government during the Ottoman Empire and a large museum now. Look for the ‘Spoonmaker’s Diamond’, the 7th largest diamond in the world in the treasury section and search for sacred leavings from Prophet Mohammad at the chamber of Holy Mantle. Visit Hippodrome next, one of the largest chariot race grounds in the Byzantine Empire. Your exploration will then take you to Blue Mosque, built in the 17th century and named after blue Iznik tiles that adorn its interiors. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant before you visit St. Sophia, built during the reign of Emperor Justinian in AD537. The church remained one of the greatest churches in Christendom until the conquest of Constantinople in 1453 by Sultan Mehmet II who ordered to convert it into a Mosque. Culminate your day by visiting the renowned Grand Bazaar, the largest and oldest covered Bazaar in Turkey with more than 4,000 shops selling everything from handicrafts, carpets, rare jewels, antiques, home wares, books, copper ware, ceramics, gold and souvenirs. Have dinner at your own expense. Overnight stay at your local hotel.
Meals included: Breakfast & Lunch
Entrance fee for Harem section will not be covered
The lunch at the local restaurant will have set menu; drinks extra Read More
Day 3Departure from Istanbul
Following your breakfast, spend
the free time until departure at leisure. Transfer to the Istanbul Ataturk Airport for your onward flight later.
Meals included: Breakfast Read More
Grand Yavuz HotelIstanbul
Ataturk Airport is within 20 kilometer. 05 minute walk will take you to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace. Tramcar Station 5 minute walking distance from the hotel.More info
Dosso Dossi Hotels & Spa DowntownIstanbul
Situated on Vatan Caddesi in Fatih, The historical Sultanahmet district is 3 kilometer away. The hotel is 2 kilometer from the Süleymaniye Mosque, 2.4 kilometer from the Grand Bazaar and 3.3 kilometer from the Blue Mosque. IsMore info
- Arrival & Departure transfers by private vehicle Mercedes Benz Vito (6 Seater) or Sprinter (12 Seater).
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bosphorus dinner cruise & shows in Istanbul on Day 1. (CombinedTransfers included)
- 1 Full-day regular (SIC) old city tour in Istanbul on Day 2.
- Licensed professional local guides in English language.
- Entrance fees to all museums, parks, and historic sites as marked on the itinerary.
- Applicable taxes & service charges.
What's not Included?
- International Flights and applicable airport taxes.
- Visa fee.
- Gratuities to the Restaurants, Guide & Driver.
- Any personal expenses such as: phone calls, laundry, drinks, etc..
- Supplements for Chirstmas & New Year period.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.