0208 705 0071 24/7
0782 587 4342( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
American Heritage 16 Days / 15 Nights
Price on request
- Enquire via Email
Enjoy this multi-day tour and discover the country's heritage as you embark upon a journey that brings to you the shining emblems of the United States. From New York's iconic sights to Washington's majestic monuments, marvel at historical and archaeological delights. Spot a variety of wild animals in Florida’s Everglades, and Shenandoah National Park. Relish scenic drive during the trip.
- Tour code: STUSFD09
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Your Tour Itinerary
Day 1: New York Arrival
Today, arrive in New York City, known as the Big Apple. Transfer independently to the hotel.
Day 2: New York
A full day is yours to explore this exciting city, filled with people, famous sights, and skyscrapers. See the Statue of Liberty, Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, The United Nations, and much more.
Day 3: DRIVING DISTANCE: 240 MI / 390 KM | New York - Washington, D.C.
Collect your rental car this morning and start your drive southwest to Philadelphia, home of Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and Ben Franklin. Your destination this evening is the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C.
Day 4: Washington, D.C.
The broad streets of America’s seat of government enhance the dramatic effect of Washington’s memorable monuments: The Lincoln Memorial, The Jefferson Memorial, and The White House. On The National Mall, the Smithsonian’s complex of museums is a repository for the nation’s historic treasures.
Day 5: DRIVING DISTANCE: 86 MI / 138 KM | Washington D.C. - Shenandoah National Park
Explore Virginia’s colonial and Civil War heritage. Visit the site of the strategic Battle of Bull Run, where the historical influence of America’s founders is reflected in its institutions and architecture. Pass by Thomas Jefferson’s home in Monticello before ascending to the highlands of Shenandoah National Park for the night.
Day 6: DRIVING DISTANCE: 147 MI / 235 KM | Shenandoah National Park - Blue Ridge Parkway - Roanoke
Today, follow the crest of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, which in the summer have a distinctly bluish cast. Then continue along the lush, green Shenandoah Valley en route to your destination tonight, Roanoke, Virginia.
Day 7: DRIVING DISTANCE: 250 MI / 400 KM | Roanoke - Great Smoky Mountains National Park - Cherokee Indian Reservation / Cherokee
Spend a full day enjoying the mountain scenery while driving south along the spine of the Blue Ridge Mountains into the state of North Carolina. In the afternoon, visit the Smoky Mountains, famous for the distinctive blue haze which cloaks them. Pass through the ancestral homeland of the Cherokee Indians.
Day 8: DRIVING DISTANCE: 264 MI / 422 KM | Asheville - Charleston
The destination today is historic Charleston, a city built for walking. Take a leisurely stroll through the historic district and note its unsurpassed Antebellum architecture. It was in Charleston that early shots of the Civil War were fired, starting a four-year battle that ended with the defeat of the Confederate States and the reemergence of the United States as one nation Read More
Day 9: DRIVING DISTANCE: 105 MI / 166 KM | Charleston - Savannahn
After leaving historic Charleston, many people choose to visit the Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. Drive south to the port city of Savannah. The historic district of Old Savannah has been beautifully restored, recreating the gracious atmosphere of the Antebellum South.
Day 10: DRIVING DISTANCE: 200 MI / 320 KM | Savannah - St. Augustine
Follow the lush, semi-tropical coastline of Georgia, and see the influence of 18th century English settlers in the charming architecture of Brunswick. Pass Jacksonville en route to St. Augustine, the oldest city in the United States. Time this evening to wander the streets of St. Augustine and enjoy a relaxing dinner.
Day 11: DRIVING DISTANCE: 120 MI / 200 KM | St. Augustine - Orlando
Searching for the Fountain of Youth, Ponce de Leon landed here in 1513, and that eternal search continues today by sun worshippers on Florida’s beaches. Join them this morning, or explore the Spanish heritage of the city before driving south along the coast to Orlando.
Day 12: Orlando
Enjoy a full day exploring the entertainment complex of Walt Disney World Resort - home to the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, and Disney–MGM Studios, or experience Disney’s wildest adventure yet, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. (Admissions not included)
Day 13: DRIVING DISTANCE: 150 MI / 240 KM | Orlando – Venice/Sarasota
Make the short drive to the western shores of Florida and Tampa Bay, which sheltered the pirates and buccaneers of a bygone era. The stunning natural beauty of Sarasota is enhanced by the barrier islands, known as "keys," lying just offshore.
Day 14: DRIVING DISTANCE: 230 MI / 370 KM | Venice – Miami/South Beach
Follow the Tamiami Trail and drive through the heart of the largest sub–tropical wilderness in North America, the Everglades. The watery River of Grasses is a sanctuary for a myriad of birds and animals. East of the Everglades, the sandy beaches of South Florida await you.
Day 15: Miami
A full day at leisure in Miami to explore South Beach or to shop at the many superb malls. Spend your last evening in lovely South Beach. Dine or dance the night away.
Day 16: Miami Departure
Return your rental car today before your departing flight.
- Walk or run in Central Park
- View the Statue of Liberty from Battery Park
- Bring history lessons from school to life in historic Philadelphia, the Birthplace of Freedom
- See the Liberty Bell and Declaration of Independence
- Delight in DC's celebrated monuments and memorials showcasing the history of the U.S.
- Capture a photo of the White House
- Pass Monticello, the house Thomas Jefferson built for himself and his family
- Hike one of the many trails along Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park
- Experience outstanding scenery along "America's Favorite Drive", the Blueridge Parkway
- View the deep blue haze of Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Stroll down Charleston's quaint alleyways or trot through the streets in a carriage
- Stand where the first shot of the Civil War was fired
- Explore Savannah's beautifully preserved historic neighborhoods
- Travel along the southeastern coastline of Georgia, home to the area's first European settler
- Visit St. Augustine, the nation's oldest permanently occupied European settlement
- Sip the Fountain of Youth waters and hear the history behind its legendary benefits
- Immerse yourself in world-famous theme parks and unforgettable adventure in Orlando
- Embrace the maritime history of the Tampa Bay area
- Experience an abundance of sun, sand and water in Sarasota
- Escape into the wilds of Florida on the Tamiami Trail Scenic Byway
- Explore Florida's Everglades, a subtropical refuge to a unique array of wildlife
- Discover South Beach, Miami's hot spot for fun
- Services of a professional Tour Manager throughout
- Hotel accommodations as specified or similar
- Sightseeing as specified
- Hotel taxes, service charges, and baggage (one suitcase per person)
what's Not included?
- Visa fee
- International Flights and applicable airport taxes
- Any personal expenses such as: phone calls, laundry, drinks, etc...
- Any optional Tours or Meals unspecified in the above tour program.