0208 705 0071 24/7
+44 333 300 3000( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
California Explorer 02 Days / 01 Night
Price on request
- Enquire via Email
Explore the charms of California on this short tour that covers all major attractions that the city is known for. Add visit to the scenic beachfronts and harbours, dining experience at fine wineries and being bedazzled by the glitter of Hollywood to the bagful of memories you are going to take back from California.
- Santa Maria: 1 night
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the fine wineries of Paso Robles
- Ride along the finish line of the historic Route 66 in Santa Monica
- Be captivated by the glitter and glamour of the Hollywood and the Beverly Hills
- Visit the iconic Fisherman's Wharf and Cannery Row in the Monterey Peninsula
- Tour code: STUSM14
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Day 1San Francisco - Monterey/Carmel - Shell/Pismo Beach
Leave San Francisco for Monterey Peninsula, surrounded by the Pacific on three sides and popular for its wind-tossed beaches, fine dining avenues and post-modern art. Don’t forget to visit the historic Fisherman's Wharf as well as Cannery Row, popular for luxurious waterfront hotels, restaurants and boutiques. Next, take a tour of the charming Carmel-by-the-Sea, noted for its quaint houses, upscale art galleries and unique stores. In the afternoon, visit Paso Robles, known for its fine wineries and olive groves. Overnight stay will be in a coastal town in central California. Read More
Day 2Central Coast - Santa Barbara - Malibu - Beverly Hills - Los Angeles
Start your journey southwards through the Santa Ynez Valley, surrounded by rolling hills and orderly rows of grape vines and continue towards Santa Barbara lined with palm trees and white, sandy beaches. Visit the iconic lifeguard tower featured in the famous Hollywood movie ‘Baywatch’. Arrive in Los Angeles later, and stop at Santa Monica, where the ‘Finish Line’ of the Historic Route 66 is. You can opt for lunch on the pier or a ride upon the beach. Culminate your afternoon tour of the ‘City of Angels’ by visiting Beverly Hills and the Hollywood. Arrive at your hotel in the evening. Your tour ends here. Read More
- Services of a professional Tour Manager throughout.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach with on-board restroom facilities.
- Hotel accommodation as specified or similar.
- Sightseeing as specified.
- Hotel taxes; service charges and baggage (one suitcase per person).
What's not Included?
- Visas and international flights.
- Airport taxes.
- Airport transfers.
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance.
- Telephone bill and any items of a personal nature.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.