0208 705 0071 24/7
0782 587 4342( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Canyon Adventure 08 Days / 07 Nights
fr £ 545 pp
- Enquire via Email
This 8-day fly drive tour offers a fun-filled expedition in Las Vegas and other stunning sites in urbane yet rustic USA. Behold the beauty of Bryce Canyon’s popular spires, called ‘hoodoos’. Get enchanted by red rock bliss at Arches National Park. From gambling in Las Vegas to spending some time in the lap of nature like Mesa Verde National Park, get ready for a memorable trip to many famous sites.
- Tour code: STUSFD01
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Your Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Las Vegas Arrival
Arrive in Las Vegas, pick up your car at the airport and proceed to your hotel.
Day 2: Las Vegas
Today experience the fun, attractions and the atmosphere of this glittering "Entertainment Capital of the World." Try your luck at gambling or see one of the famous Las Vegas shows.
Day 3: DRIVING DISTANCE: 270 MI / 340 KM | Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park
Today your adventure begins in earnest. Leave the bright lights of Vegas behind as you travel across the desert to the magnificent Zion National Park. The stunning sandstone cliffs surround you as you explore the majesty of the park. Visitors to Zion park at the visitor center and then ride environmentally friendly shuttles through the most scenic areas of the park. There are many hiking trails that allow you to explore at your own pace. Continue to the equally impressive Bryce Canyon where wind and rain have carved spires from the red rocks. This evening we suggest stargazing from your hotel Read More
Day 4: DRIVING DISTANCE: 280 MI / 450 KM | Bryce Canyon National Park - Moab
Drive into Kodachrome Basin State Park and pass by the Anasazi Indian Village and through Capitol Reef National Park before arriving in the Moab Valley. At Arches National Park see the awesome power of natural erosion.
Day 5: DRIVING DISTANCE: 143 MI / 229 KM | Moab – Canyonlands National Park – Mesa Verde National Park
Explore the canyons of Canyonlands National Park which took over 300 million years to form. At Mesa Verde National Park see some of the world’s best preserved Native American cliff dwellings.
Day 6: DRIVING DISTANCE: 310 MI / 498 KM | Mesa Verde National Park - Monument Valley/ Grand Canyon National Park
Drive to famous Monument Valley to see its red sandstone spires and monoliths. Continue to the trading post of Cameron and through the Navajo Indian Reservation to the incredible Grand Canyon.
Day 7: DRIVING DISTANCE: 280 MI / 450 KM | Grand Canyon National Park - Las Vegas
A full day at leisure for you to either take a short drive to Lake Mead and Hoover Dam, or see one of the great natural wonders of the world, the spectacular Grand Canyon, on an optional day trip by air. In form, glowing color, and geological significance, the Grand Canyon of the Colorado River is unsurpassed. The canyon is 277 miles long, averages 10 miles in width from rim to rim and is 5,700 feet deep. Enjoy more spectacular impressions of the Grand Canyon before returning via the gigantic Hoover Dam to Las Vegas Read More
Day 8: Las Vegas Departure
Return your car at the airport before your departure flight.
Dates & Prices
Period of travel
01 Jan - 31 Mar
Period of travel
01 Jan - 31 Mar
- Enjoy 24 Hour entertainment in glittering Las Vegas
- Gaze at Zion’s massive sandstone cliffs of cream, pink and red
- Behold the rich colors of Bryce Canyon’s famous spires, called “hoodoos”
- Discover the red rock wonderland of Arches National Park
- Explore canyons and buttes carved by the Colorado River in Canyonlands
- Look into the lives of the people who made Mesa Verde their home for over 700 years
- Be surrounded by sandstone masterpieces in the Navajo Nation’s Monument Valley
- View one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon
- Services of a professional Tour Manager throughout
- Hotel accommodations as specified or similar
- Sightseeing as specified
- Hotel taxes; service charges; and baggage (one suitcase per person)
what's Not included?
- Visa fee
- Flights from London and applicable airport taxes
- Any personal expenses such as: phone calls, laundry, drinks, etc...
- Any optional Tours or Meals unspecified in the above tour program.