Great Eastern Cities
Explore it all, from stylish Manhattan to thundering Niagara Falls and the Pennsylvania Dutch countryside. This 8-day tour offers intimate peek in the history and culture of the country. Enjoy spending some time at Lake Seneca, and enjoy the local delicacy of Philly Cheese Steak. The trip takes you to Washington D.C, Philadelphia, and New York. Explore this stunning country and enjoy a terrific trip.
Tour At a Glance
- Morning City Tour of New York City
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Finger Lakes District
- Time to stroll the banks of the mighty Niagara Falls
- Tour Gettysburg National Military Park
- See the Liberty Bell, "Let Freedom Ring" in Philadelphia
- City tour of the Nation’s Capital - Washington, D.C.
- Tour code: STUSM01
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Day 1 New York Arrival
Day 2 New York Sightseeing
Day 3 New York - Finger Lakes - Niagara Falls
Day 4 Niagara Falls - Amish Country
Day 5 Amish Country - Gettysburg - Washington, D.C.
Day 6 Washington, D.C.
Day 7 Washington, D.C. - Philadelphia
Day 8 Philadelphia - New York
Best Western Cairn Croft Niagara Falls
This family-friendly hotel is located in Niagara Falls, close to Niagara Falls History Museum, Niagara SkyWheel, and Dinosaur Adventure Golf.
Dylan Hotel NYC New York
Dylan Hotel is surrounded by excitement and cradled in comfort. Hotel is just 30 km from the JFK Airport. Dylan Hotel is located in the city's vibrant core in midtown Manhattan, the best of New York City is just outside the front door. The hotel
SureStay Collection by Best Western Genetti Hotel Amish Country
Pennsylvania College of Technology is less than 3.2 km away. Little League Headquarters is 6 minutes’ walking distance.
Hotel Hilton Alexandria Mark Center Washington
Located five miles from Washington, DC and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center sits near a serene lake and botanical preserve.
Philadelphia 201 Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia 201 Hotel, a Marriott hotel, invites guests to experience the unique spirit of the City of Brotherly Love. Just two blocks from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, downtown hotel is situated within walking distance of Love Park, the Fran
- Services of a professional Tour Manager throughout.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach with on-board restroom facilities.
- Hotel accommodation as specified or similar.
- Sightseeing as specified.
- Hotel taxes; service charges and baggage (one suitcase per person).
What's not Included?
- International airfares.
- Airport transfers.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us?
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits