0208 705 0071 24/7
0782 587 4342( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Southern Heritage 15 Days / 14 Nights
fr £ 1005 pp
- Enquire via Email
This multi-day tour offers an opportunity to explore the southern region of this large country. Some of the major tourist charms on this trip include Orlando's theme parks, Tallahassee's tranquil temptations, New Orleans' culture, and Columbia's unparallel beauty. Enjoy Savannah's heritage and enjoy a boat ride in Silver River. Go on a journey to explore some excellent beaches at Florida’s Emerald Coast.
- Tour code: STUSFD04
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Your Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Orlando Arrival
Arrive in Orlando and pick up your car at the airport before proceeding to your hotel.
Day 2: Orlando
Enjoy a full day exploring the entertainment complex of Walt Disney World Resort. Visit the Magic Kingdom Park, the futuristic Epcot, the Disney-MGM Studios, or experience Disney’s wildest adventure yet: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
Day 3: DRIVING DISTANCE: 283 MI / 453 KM | Orlando - Ocala - Silver Springs - Tallahassee
Today, visit the small country town of Ocala, which still retains much of its provincial atmosphere. In Silver Springs, home of the world’s largest array of crystal clear springs, view these bubbling waters from a glass-bottomed boat (optional), before heading west to Tallahassee, Florida’s tranquil capital with the charm of the Old South.
Day 4: DRIVING DISTANCE: 205 MI / 328 KM | Tallahassee - Apalachicola - Emerald Coast - Pensacola
Drive along Florida’s "secret" Gulf Coast and discover well-kept wildlife preserves, elegant southern homes, and the colorful fleet of the fishing and oystering village of Apalachicola. Soak in the beauty of the Emerald Coast, with its string of postcard-perfect beaches. Arrive in Pensacola and stroll about the Seville Historic District.
Day 5: DRIVING DISTANCE: 200 MI / 322 KM | Pensacola - Mobile - New Orleans
This morning, reach the Grand Dame of Alabama’s cities, Mobile, founded nearly 300 years ago by the French. The city remains an elegant combination of European culture and southern charm. Then continue to New Orleans, the city on the bayou. Discover the unique atmosphere of this city tonight, when spicy Cajun cuisine thrills the senses, and the sounds of Blues and Jazz bring the French Quarter to life Read More
Day 6: New Orleans
Enjoy a full day at leisure to discover The Big Easy, representing more than 250 years of French, Spanish, and American cultures.
Day 7: DRIVING DISTANCE: 250 MI / 400 KM | New Orleans - Natchez - Vicksburg
Today drive along the Mississippi River through Baton Rouge to the great state of Mississippi, land of once great plantations and moss covered magnolia trees. Natchez is home to over 500 well preserved antebellum homes.
Day 8: DRIVING DISTANCE: 254 MI / 407 KM | Vicksburg - Memphis
Depart Vicksburg for the home of the blues, Memphis. This city combines the charm of the Old South with the exciting pace of a modern metropolis. An optional tour is available of Downtown Memphis with its famous Beale Street. Don’t miss the chance to visit Elvis Presley’s palatial home, Graceland.
Day 9 DRIVING DISTANCE: 210 MI / 340 KM | Memphis - Nashville
Leave Memphis and reach the capital of country music, Nashville. Among the attractions in Music City U.S.A. are the Country Music Hall of Fame, The Grand Ole Opry, pryland U.S.A., and world-famous Printer’s Alley.
Day 10: DRIVING DISTANCE: 300 MI / 480 KM | Nashville - Great Smoky Mountains National Park - Cherokee/Asheville
Today drive east to Knoxville and on to the Great Smoky Mountains, the most visited national park in the country. The wondrous Smokies get their name from the blue haze that hovers over mossy mountain peaks. Visit the Cherokee Indian Reservation before arriving at your hotel.
Day 11: DRIVING DISTANCE: 268 MI / 429 KM | Cherokee/Asheville - Columbia - Charleston
Leave the gracious, slow-paced southern city of Asheville and continue to Columbia, considered one of the country’s most beautiful state capitals. Arrive in historic Charleston in the afternoon. Charleston is a city built for walking. Take a leisurely stroll through the historic district with its unsurpassed Antebellum architecture.
Day 12: DRIVING DISTANCE: 104 MI / 167 KM | Charleston - Savannah
After leaving Historic Charleston, a popular place to visit is the Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. Then drive south to the port city of Savannah, where the city’s 24 green shade squares form the foundation for one of the largest urban historic landmark districts in the country.
Day 13: DRIVING DISTANCE: 182 MI / 292 KM | Savannah - Jacksonville - St. Augustine
Continue south and return to the Sunshine State of Florida. In Jacksonville, stroll along the Riverwalk on the South Bank of the St. Johns River before heading south to the oldest town in North America, St. Augustine. Narrow lanes, houses built in the Spanish style with their typical inner courtyards, balconies, and wrought-iron screens add to the Spanish ambiance of St. Augustine Read More
Day 14: DRIVING DISTANCE: 168 MI / 269 KM | St. Augustine - Daytona Beach - Kennedy Space Center - Orlando
Depart early for Daytona Beach, a meeting place for motor-sports fans from all over the world, and on to Cape Canaveral. Visit the Kennedy Space Center, home of America’s space program, before returning to Orlando.
Day 15: Orlando Departure
Return the car at the airport before your departure flight.
Dates & Prices
Period of travel
01 Jan - 31 Mar
Period of travel
01 Jan - 31 Mar
- Immerse yourself in world-famous theme parks and unforgettable adventure in Orlando
- Take a glass bottom boat ride in the pure waters of the Silver River
- Taste some of the finest oysters in Apalachicola located the heart of Florida's Forgotten Coast
- Travel along Florida's Emerald Coast, home to some of the best beaches in the world
- Enjoy great food and music in New Orleans, the birthplace of jazz
- Experience true hospitality in Natchez, a perfectly preserved example of the Old South
- Tour one of Vicksburg many columned antebellum homes
- Walk down Beale Street for a taste of the music Memphis makes today
- Embark on the ultimate rock 'n roll experience at Elvis Presley's Graceland
- Walk Nashville's Music City Walk of Fame honoring country performers of national reputation
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum located on Nashville's Music Row
- View the deep blue haze of Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Stroll down Charleston's quaint alleyways or trot through the streets in a carriage
- Stand where the first shot of the Civil War was fired
- Explore Savannah's beautifully preserved historic neighborhoods
- Visit St. Augustine, the nation's oldest permanently occupied European settlement
- Sip the Fountain of Youth waters and hear the history behind its legendary benefits
- Meet a veteran astronaut at Kennedy Space Center, NASA's launch headquarters
- Services of a professional Tour Manager throughout
- Hotel accommodations as specified or similar
- Sightseeing as specified
- Hotel taxes; service charges; and baggage (one suitcase per person)
what's Not included?
- Visa fee
- Flights from London and applicable airport taxes
- Any personal expenses such as: phone calls, laundry, drinks, etc...
- Any optional Tours or Meals unspecified in the above tour program.