0208 705 0071 24/7
0782 587 4342( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
West Coast and Winelands 05 Days / 04 Nights
fr £ 1059 pp
- Enquire via Email
“The Mother City”, Cape Town provides promises scenic wonders, magnificent seascapes and panoramic vistas to the tourists. The tour provides a fantastic opportunity to explore the amazing city of Cape Town, and the beautiful Winelands region along with the west coast. Enjoy wine tasting experience at Groote Post Cellar and travel to Bloubergstrand during this multi-day tour in South Africa.
- Langebaan: 3 nights
- Franschhoek: 1 nights
- Tour code: STSA37
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Your Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Cape Town
Morning departure from your hotel, travel north along the national highway into the Cape west coast region, a treasure trove of unspoilt beaches, incredible mountain ranges and spectacular flora and fauna. The first stop of the day is in the lively rural village of Citrusdal, which is best known for the superior citrus fruits and products all grown in the region. Visit the Citrusdal Museum and learn more about the first colonists san inhabitants in the area Read More
Day 2: West Coast
After breakfast, head to Paternoster, meaning ‘Our Father’, which derives its name from the prayers of ship-wrecked Portuguese sailors. Visit the Cape Columbine Lighthouse, which was the last manned lighthouse constructed and rests on a windswept coastline within the Columbine Nature Reserve. Continue to Langebaan for a relaxed afternoon at leisure Read More
Day 3: Langebaan
Morning departure to Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre which offers the unique experience of being introduced to the world of the descendants of the first indigenous people of South Africa. Continue to Groote Post Cellar for wine tasting before heading to Bloubergstrand and the opportunity for capture a picture postcard image of Table Mountain with the city, the VA Waterfront and the Cape Town Stadium all visible from across the bay on a clear day. Afternoon departure to the Cape wine region of Franschhoek Read More
Day 4: Franschhoek
Enjoy a unique and leisurely way to see the Franschhoek Valley as you journey through the rolling vineyards in an open-sided tram, stopping at some of South Africa’s oldest and most distinguished wine estates. Start the experience with a visit to Hugenot Memorial and then onto Haut Cabriere, Chamonix and Rickety Bridge before ending the experience ay Grande Provence Read More
Day 5: Cape Town
Depart from Franschhoek and travel over the Helshoogte Pass to Stellenbosch. En-route, stop at Boschendal Wine Estate for tasting before spending some time in the town of Stellenbosch, which its characteristic Cape Dutch buildings and historic landmarks. Continue to Clos Malverne for the second tasting of the day before heading to Paarl. Stop at the Taal Monument and Laborie Wine Estate before heading back to Cape Town. The tour ends late afternoon, with a drop-off at either Cape Town International Airport or your Cape Town hotel Read More
Dates & Prices
Period of travel
Single Room Supp (pp)
01 Jan - 31 Aug
01 Sep - 31 Dec
- Go for wine tasting in Stellenbosch and Clos Malverne
- Visit Hugenot Memorial, Haut Cabriere, Chamonix and Rickety Bridge
- See the Cape Columbine Lighthouse in the Columbine Nature Reserve
- Learn about South Africa’s indigenous people and their descendants at the Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre
- Transport in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Sight-seeing as per itinerary.
- Accommodation as per itinerary.
- English speaking registered tour guide.
- Meal includes 4 Breakfasts and 1 Dinner.
what's Not included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visas, health requirements, immigration requirements.
- Any tips and gratuities.
- Air and rail fares (unless specified as part of a package).
- Personal items (beverages, cigarettes, telephone calls, room service, laundry and other extras).
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.