0208 705 0071 24/7
0782 587 4342( Chat Only )
Free Call Back We'll call you
Wildlife and Warriors 07 Days / 06 Nights
fr £ 1379 pp
- Enquire via Email
This tour includes the best South Africa has to offer in terms of beauty, wildlife and culture. Travel along the Panorama Route, the ‘Land of the Rising Sun’ and cherish the striking stretch of Blyde River Canyon on day one. This trip will be followed by wildlife expedition in Kruger National Park, and Hluhluwe Reserve. Drive along the Swazi Mountain Range and experience authentic Swazi and Zulu cultures.
- Tour code: STSA40
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
Your Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Johannesburg Mpumalanga
Depart from Johannesburg and travel to the ‘Land of the Rising Sun’ Mpumalanga via the magnificent Panorama Route. The most spectacular stretch of the route is the Blyde River Canyon. From many well positioned vantage points, enjoy a view of the 33km long gorge. Late afternoon arrival at your hotel.
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Early morning departure in an open vehicle to safari through the Kruger National Park, which offers wildlife ranking with the best in Africa. At almost 2 million hectares, the reserve is the flagship if South African National Parks and is home to an impressive number of flora and fauna. You have the option to return to the Kruger National Park to absorb the tranquil beauty of an evening safari (not included) Read More
Day 3: Swaziland
Today you journey into the Royal Kingdom of Swaziland. This tiny mountainous Kingdom is filled with bygone African traditions and culture and also offers beautiful scenery. Enjoy a showcase of traditional Swazi culture followed by lunch at the Matsamo Cultural Village. Continue to the Ngwenya Glass Works to see master craftsmen create beautiful sculptures from molten glass Read More
Day 4: Mkuze
Early morning visit to the Swazi Candle Factory where each candle is made and finished by hand using the age old technique ‘millefiore’. Continue via Big bend into KwaZulu Natal. Arrive at your hotel in the afternoon, in time to embark on an afternoon scenic drive up the Ubombo Mountains, which offers spectacular views over Lake Jozini.
Day 5: Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve
Travel to the Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve for an afternoon game viewing. The reserve covers a combined area of 90,000 hectares and it is here the white rhino was saved from extinction. Continue to your hotel in the late afternoon and enjoy a Zulu cultural experience. Here, you can see spear making, Zulu stick fighting, bead and basket making, sangomas and the high kicking rhythmic Zulu dancing. You can also taste Zulu beer Read More
Day 6: St Lucia Wetland Park
Your journey this morning is along the Elephant Coast of KwaZulu Natal to St. Lucia, located at the southern extremity of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. From here you will take an estuarine boat trip where you will see crocodiles, hippo and numerous bird species, including the elusive African Kingfisher Eagle. Continue to Durban, arriving at your hotel in the late afternoon Read More
Day 7: Durban
This morning you will enjoy a city tour of Durban the city where east meets west. Discover the cultural and historical contracts of the city. Tour ends with a drop off at Durban International Airport.
Dates & Prices
Period of travel
Single Room Supp (pp)
01 Jan - 31 Aug
01 Sep - 31 Dec
- Enjoy a wildlife safari in the Kruger National Park
- Spend some time at the Swazi Candle Factory
- Enjoy the panoramic views of 33-km long gorge at the Blyde River Canyon
- Participate in an afternoon game viewing at Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve
- Observe the stunning sculptures made from molten glass by master craftsmen at the Ngwenya Glass Works
- Transport in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Sight-seeing as per itinerary.
- Accommodation as per itinerary.
- English speaking registered tour guide.
- Meal includes 6 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners and 1 Lunch.
what's Not included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visas, health requirements, immigration requirements.
- Any tips and gratuities.
- Air and rail fares (unless specified as part of a package).
- Personal items (beverages, cigarettes, telephone calls, room service, laundry and other extras).
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.